Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) (37413 Views)

Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) / Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos) / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Showbby28: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in 2019 Gubernatorial elections in Abia State, Alex Otti has formally declared his membership of the Ruling All Progressive’s Congress (APC)

The Ex-Banker turned Politician, made this declaration in his private palatial country home in Arochukwu where he hosted the Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu ; former Chairman of APGA, Senator Victor Umeh; House of Representatives Spokesman Hon Benjamin Kalu among other party stalwarts.

Addressing the guests present at his residence, Otti declared that he has since registered as a member of the APC in his ward, the Former APGA Governorship candidate narrated how Orji Kalu initially convinced him to join the party in 2018.

“Let me use this opportunity to announce that I have registered in APC. In 2018 it was 10pm and Senator Orji Uzor Kalu showed up in my house in Lagos. I wasn’t even expecting him, Kalu said the reason for his visit is to ask me to join the APC. I will only support you if you’re going to contest the 2019 election under the umbrella of the APC because I want to put a stop all the nonsense going on in the state, Otti said.

He continued; “Two days later we met at the airport and I was chatting with the former minister for Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole and Senator Orji Kalu told the minister about his visit to my place two days ago.

“Then we started the discussion all over but I didn’t join, the reason I didn’t join the APC was not because I didnt see truth in what he was saying but I had already embarked on a mission and I needed to fight the injustice in the party and on Friday the 14th of August I will publicly declare for APC.

“Let me also note importantly that I am not joining the party because I want to be Governor but I want to join the opposition as a unified platform to remove the evil in this land.”

Further speaking, he said, ”If you go to Ebonyi state, you will be marvelled at the good job that David Umahi is doing in the state, yet they dont get as much as what Abia gets in terms of Federal and other allocations. We need someone who can turn around the fortunes of Abia State from the beginning and we shall support whosoever becomes the person. We shall also ensure that we remove memebers who are unfaithful, especially candidates who negotiate with other parties for monetary benefits.”

Exposing his ordeals in previous political parties, , Otti disclosed that he was duped when he was member of the PDP , he described the Abia PDP as fraudulent individuals.

He said , “I spent so much money when I was in the PDP (People’s Democratic Party) but at the end I discovered they are all fraudulent in PDP, I was duped by the PDP, so I had to leave the party for them.

He thanked the Chieftain and former Chairman of the APGA for his presence. Otti lamented the sorry state of Abia State, he ascribed the poor Governance in Abia State to the non-interest of elites in politics. He urged Abians to rise up against bad governance in the state. According to him majority of people in the state lived below the poverty line.

Height of the event was when Senator Umeh handed Otti to Senator Kalu pleading to Kalu to take care of Otti and consider him a younger brother.

https://thenigeriadaily.com/2020/08/07/breakingotti-formally-declares-for-apc-orji-kaluvictor-umeh-present/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
The distributor of the 'Air Doctor' all these people are hanging on their neck so ...don hammer o cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Bigflamie(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igbos don't play partisan politics as long as you are credible then you are welcome. Okezie and his predecessors are nightmares to the God's own state (Abia).

But Naija politicians don't give a fucck about the populace, just to loot more than the previous administration.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Finally, Abia State is about to be liberated. This is a cheering news for all Abians. Come 2023, Abia shall slip into the hand of a progressive governor. The era of kerosene government is coming to an end.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yawns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abia

That state has failed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Fmlao: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abia state is renowned for bad governance. All thanks to the Abians, they are not politically sophisticated.
Follow follow go ruin them.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by hisgrace090: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bigflamie:
Igbos don't play partisan politics as long as you are credible then you are welcome. Okezie and his predecessors are nightmares to the God's own state (Abia).

But Naija politicians don't give a fucck about the populace, just to loot more than the previous administration.

Abia case is a very terrible one indeed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by hisgrace090: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abia state is crying for liberation.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by nazicartel(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
They are all thesame.... But Apc guys in Abia are better than the PDP guys.... Okezuo has really failed his Ancestors coupled with his romance with the Ochendus ( ikiris).....

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by LadySarah: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abia ahusiela anya.
Between a derelict mortar and rotten palm nuts.
OUK that foisted T A on Abians from owerri prisons. OUK with his mother, brothers and Igbere ppl turned Abia to their CBN and juju coven. OUK that swallowed 7bn.

He wants to come back as a Godfaher to Otti!

Uche Ogah would have been the choice not these jokers trying to recoup their money back.

When will Abia get better?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by hajimosho(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
kiss
Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Salvador1: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
I will support him

PDP has failed in abia let Otti under APC take over.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by JAMO84: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
This man should buy ten tankers of kerosene for each local government. Na sure bet be that, he don win.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Abia1111: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
This man should buy ten tankers of kerosene for each local government. Na sure bet be that, he don win.
[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
wait Victor Umeh?
a renowned APGA chieftain?
wait ooo so Victor Umeh is now APC?
anyway the current APGA is another wing of APC so not surprised.
but this means he's finished politically as far as Anambra State is concerned

he was unelectable even with the popular APGA in Anambra imagine now he's in APC grin
he's not even as popular as Ngige but failed with APC woefully cheesy

chaiii so na woman (ekwunife) bury this man's political career?
I don't think any state hates APC like Anambra do
the name only sounds like bokoharam to an average Anambarian grin

well na only appointment he fit get
no more elected position for him tongue

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Simplyleo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
I know that they only put kalu for prison to get sympathy for him because of 2023.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2020
This guy never tire?

E for kuku remain for banking

These politicians go finish him money

8 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 2:18am On Aug 08, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
wait Victor Umeh?
a renowned APGA chieftain?
wait ooo so Victor Umeh is now APC?
anyway the current APGA is another wing of APC so not surprised.
but this means he's finished politically as far as Anambra State is concerned

he was unelectable even with the popular APGA in Anambra imagine now he's in APC grin
he's not even as popular as Ngige but failed with APC woefully cheesy

chaiii so na woman (ekwunife) bury this man's political career?
I don't think any state hates APC like Anambra do
the name only sounds like bokoharam to an average Anambarian grin

well na only appointment he fit get
no more elected position for him tongue

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Simplyleo

U just confirmed what we ave been saying, no sane APC stalwarts will ever give their presidential ticket to SE with this your hatred for APC

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:21am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Yebosola:

U just confirmed what we ave been saying, no sane APC stalwarts will ever give their presidential ticket to SE with this your hatred for APC
[/s]
no sane igbo man cares about any presidency
but Apc MUST give igbos ticket
we're doing much better than any other tribes in Nigeria

kiss the truth

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Alex otti will still lose woefully in the primary election. uche ogah and his team won't allow him to get the ticket in 2023.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Bluntguy: 3:20am On Aug 08, 2020
Otti wants to be Abia state governor by every means possible. Hope he will not be another Ize-iyamu in the state come 2023 because Abia no be Edo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Whazar(m): 3:38am On Aug 08, 2020
APGA=APC
Ojukwu would be so mad right now

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Udopasa: 4:44am On Aug 08, 2020
"I will give my full support to any party that gives its 2023 party ticket to an Igbo man." ~ Senator Victor Umeh.

I stand with Ohamadike!
Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Cyberterror: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Even Apga has keyed into the OUK project! What God has written, no man can unwrite. OUK 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2020
The architect of Abia's recurring failure is OUK. He's the one asking him now to join APC for redemption o Abia. Really? What did he go jail for? Same Abia money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2020
So Otti, the double face man is now from Arochukwu? Damn Nigga, issoright, KWANTINUE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by Eastlink(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2020
A welcome development. This was what Victor Umeh should have done in 2013, but he snitched on Rochas. The APGA faction that formed the APC should have been his hunting ground now, but he decided to remain a PDP lackey, till Ekwunife messed him up. Well, never to late to do the needful.
Rochas is now having the upper hand. That dude was visionary. I hope he wins the APC Presidential ticket if it comes to the Igbo nation. He who planted, must reap!

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by driand(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2020
cool
Re: Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Prostitute politicians everywhere...... undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World / Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.