Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Need Help in activating My Dstv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Help in activating My Dstv (409 Views)

I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated / Activating Netflix On Roku / Activating Bbnaija On Dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help in activating My Dstv by Madawaki01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
So,I subscribed on my dstv today,with the hope of watching tonight champions league match,but since morning,the subscription has not been activated.
I decided to come here to see whether I can get help in activating it this night,I've tried all my possible best to reach dstv customer care line,but all the lines are switched off,and the WhatsApp customer Care is not helping matters either.
This is the Card number 7038705652
Re: I Need Help in activating My Dstv by Sonfethopia: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Madawaki01:
So,I subscribed on my dstv today,with the hope of watching tonight champions league match,but since morning,the subscription has not been activated.
I decided to come here to see whether I can get help in activating it this night,I've tried all my possible best to reach dstv customer care line,but all the lines are switched off,and the WhatsApp customer Care is not helping matters either.
This is the Card number 7038705652

Message them on Facebook and send the receipt and iuc number to them. They will activate I sharply

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:kiddwaya Talks About His Billionaire Father Terry Waya. / Whats That Movie You Are Finding Hard To Get Or Cant Download Becos Of Mb / Video: 3 Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathing In Day Light At Mokola, Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.