Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? (15422 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. / Can Farm Business Alone In Nigeria Make One As Wealthy As Dangote/Adenuga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 18, 2007
How To Make 1 Million Naira Per Year?

Hi Guys, Can someone tell me a business that I can invest in Nigeria that can make me at least 1 Million Naira to 2 Million Naira per year? How much the business would take to begin with? Currently, I have 3 million naira. Please on a very serious note. Your advise will be kindly appreciated.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Seun(m): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2007
How did you get that 3 million naira in the first place? That is how you can make one million naira per year. wink

Be very careful about asking this sort of question publicly because most people will just want a piece of your money.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Alase(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2007
Never make known your confidentiality. It could be dangerous.

Regards.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Coolitunu(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2007
@Seun
, perhaps the way he got the money intially is wrong, he can continue, He is simply asking for some other better ways in which he can make a choice. Plz nairalanders help him out
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Angel15(f): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2007
oaziz,

My advice for you is to invest in stock, expecially the ongoing first bank IPO is a good buy. within one year u will make twice that that 3m, bether still, if u dont want to put all your eggs in one basket, u can invest some in other banks like Diamond bank, its also a good buy. Just contact a Stocker broker they will tell you how to go about it.

But dont neglect the advices of our fellow nairalanders, we dont need to know how much you have in your pocket or how you made it, especially if its not the right way.

Ciao!
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by enolase(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2007
Why are we attacking Oaziz? How many politicians in Nigeria who are deified in our society today made their money honestly?

Anyway, Oaziz, I will advise you to invest in stock trading. You can actually make more than 1 miilion naira annually with what you have as your seed capital. Maybe you need to join us at http://www.nairastocks.com, where I and subscribers trade stocks on sound information and analysis.

I will soon be having an online conference chat with all subscribers. There you can hear from others about their success stories.

You can go to this site and see things for yourself, or call me on the number there.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by onome02(f): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2007
oaziz right? u could try investing in real estate, as in building houses and renting out or things like dat
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by mrofficial(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2007
let me have that 1 million naira, i will make sure my forex live funds become 100,000 within this year. grin
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by moondust(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2007
Invest in stocks
and dont be in too much of a hurry. One year is too short, if you expect much profit
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by varens(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2007
simple ways to make 1 million a year since you have 3 million. 2 million in fixed tenure in a very good bank will earn you in the region of 200,000 every 30 days ( you can negotiate for an higher amount 11% possibly) also you can try discount houses they give very good rates ( 12-14 %)
1 million should be invested in stock or if you are knowledgeable forex) this will be your long term investment
for more iinvestment patterns contact me
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2007
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by vigasimple(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2007
Just a thought for Varens.

You said that the OAZIZ can put 2million in some deposits and earn10%-14% per month.

Can you tell us which bank is giving 10% per month or are u referring to one of the HYIP?

please kindly clarify.

I thought banks would propably give you that interest of 10-14% per year.

Kindly educate us.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Soundmind(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2007
Atimes penny stock appreciate faster then non penny stock. Also look for shares that can appreciate more than 100%. I don't think that the old generation bank shares can appreciate more than 60%. You can invest in New generation bank share especially through IPO and not through secondary market.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by enolase(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2007
Do not put your money in a bank's tenored (deposit) account as someone is suggesting. Maximum payout is 10% interest.

Also, do not go trapping that money in a bank public offer (e.g First bank). As a rule, bank offers have to be ratified by CBN before certificates are released. Historically, this does not take anything less than eight months. That of Intercontinental Bank has taken one year.

Within one year, those trading on the secondary market would have made crazy returns on investment, while you will still be waiting for your share certificate. Then you will need to verify the certificate and send it to CSCS for conversion to electronic form. Which means you must still go to a stockbroking firm and open a CSCS account; another 3 months.

Why pass through this hassle, when with stock trading, you can make 60 to 300% returns on investment in a short or medium term basis?

Just give me a call on 08064162860 or visit http://www.nairastocks.com and see for yourself what I am talking about.

We need to talk. Invest wisely and reap GOOD returns based on my advice.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by AbdulWasiu(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2007
@enaose

I really like ur advice.

The problem many of us face is the cahallenges of getting a good broker, who wlouldn't request for a minimum of N5million!

Not all of us could possibly afford that much, and we are interested in trading stocks.

I resolved into buying IPO's instead.

It will be most appreciated if u (or anybody in d house) could recommend some brokers that can accept less than N500K.

Keep up d good work!!
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by enolase(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2007
There are good broking firms that can accept as low as N100,000 for opening an account.

Send me an SMS (I mean SMS only please) on 08064162860 for more info on this.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by loma(m): 3:45am On Jun 19, 2007
enolase; I sent you an email on your offer
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2007
Can anyone recommend three to four fantastic stock brokers to me in Nigeria? I need to talk to one as soon as possible.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by spaceworld: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2007
Looking for a good and trustwordy broker, go to clearview NCR building besides NET building inner Marina Lagos
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Oliseh(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2007
Hey,if u r serious abt ur 1million per annum biz wish,u can call me on 08023907824.my ideas r too much to scribble down here.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by ronkeade: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2007
Am in need of a good jog please help.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by cyonujemen(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2007
You re at the right place in terms of info. My advice is to invest in stocks. It is a viable venture. A trial will keep you convinced. I help people in managing their asset (cash) at a percentage. U can contact me on 08052146342 or cyonujemen@yahoo.co.uk. All the best.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by NaijaFuss(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2007
Well newbies to business say stocks etc, Without physical contact i could give you some legit businesses to initiate upon and demands less of your monitoring to make a mil per year stocks can barely do that except you're an expert trader on the deal.just a few expertise pay you'll get some load points contact me on puresweetness@inbox.com, safe, grin
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by hotchic1(f): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2007
Anyway,whatever the case let me just pop in to say these things;
Please make sure that your investment is not all centered in one type of business,so that if one fails,you can still cope with others pendin the time you will get another business to invest in.You need to sit down and plan,you can't rush into anything

Another point,don't ever think of buildin a house and renting it out.Thats not considered a business because there's no profit in it and to make it worse you know the way Nigerians behave,the tenants are alwayz a source of problem.I will think if you really want to go into that,consider buildin a shopping mall(and remember to get a good location for that).All the best.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by mendax: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2007
bros! have u considered investing in NOSPETCO? they could give u gud returns 4 ur money!
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by bagoma(f): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2007
why do peeps here requests to be contacted via email and phone?
why do they suddenly give out their contacts so easily?
why not just give the guy some advise here?
na wa o
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by isak: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2007
whats NOSPECTCO?
What is it all about?
Can you give details?
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by sirussy(m): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2007
i know some where that u can get as much or even more than that a year depending on how hard u work. well i am not goin to tell u so that u will not think that i want to have some share of ur money like typical nigerians think but go and find out as much as u can about:
22 usd
Canadian Diamond Traders and
Club freedom.
u can do that from google.
this is something that i just learned about today and i have not even started (but i will) and i am not goin to benefit anything from it. if u r interested go and check.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by ishow2005(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
i think the last post is real cos am into d investment as well and can get me at ishow2004@yahoo.co.uk for more info
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by mendax: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2007
isak
whats NOSPECTCO?
What is it all about?
Can you give details

they r a company in lagos dat giv 40k per month for every 450k u have with dem.

for more details there is a thread in naira land that has been on goin since 2005
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by isak: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2007
mendax:

isak
they r a company in lagos that giv 40k per month for every 450k u have with them.

for more details there is a thread in naira land that has been on goin since 2005

could you please volunteer more details.
you talked about a thread in naira land.
how does one locate that?
how do you go about the whole thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist / Lagos To Start Selling Lake Rice At N13,000 Per Bag Next Week / NERC Grants Gencos Right To Sell Electricity Directly To Consumers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.