Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Download Mp3: Cardi B - Wap Ft. Megan Thee Stallion (free) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Mp3: Cardi B - Wap Ft. Megan Thee Stallion (free) (5867 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Ariana Grande - 34+35 (remix) Ft. Doja Cat & Megan Thee Stallion / [DOWNLOAD MP3] Megan Thee Stallion - Cry Baby Ft. Dababy (audio) / Download Mp3: Cardi B – Wap Ft. Megan Thee Stallion [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Cardi B - Wap Ft. Megan Thee Stallion (free) by hitbaze(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
This week's new music got music lovers seeing double the star power in single releases. But which release powers through to the top of the list?

Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion's wet-and-wild "WAP" collaboration ushered in new hotties, from music video cameos by Normani, Mulatto, Sukihana and more, while remembering the old ones who bussed it down before them. "WAP," which samples Frank Ski's "Whores In This House," ultimately pays homage to Lil' Kim, down to her iconic squat, colored wigs that matched the set, hair designs, and nipple pasties, as well as '90s hip-hop stylist Misa Hylton, who played an instrumental role in helming Lil' Kim's looks.

Juice WRLD and The Weeknd deliver another R&B/hip-hop all-star collab with "Smile," a melancholic melody about struggling to make their significant others smile while suffering from their own personal demons. It feels eerie and painful to hear Juice deliver his own fate in the first verse, "Devil on my shoulder tellin' me I'll die soon/ I don't really want that to impact you," but the R&B crooner beautifully honors his collaborator's legacy by combining his soft pop vocals with the late rapper's memorable mumbled tone.

Diplo and Joji amplify their star power in the "Daylight" with their sweet, groovy tune, while Kali Uchis and Rico Nasty drop off one more club quarantine jam, the braggadocious bilingual bop "Aquí Yo Mando."

So which new music release from this week are you obsessed with it? Vote below!

[url=http://from.flipboard.com/@JStoneLastBome?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftopcitysound.net%2Fcardi-b-wap-ft-megan-thee-stallion%2F&v=b-DARjJeZhRHmdzTV4tsVSr9TUCYOz06l-2kHNuNuToAAAFzyzNH4Q]DOWNLOAD MP3 [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Notorious B.i.g, 14 Years Gone Still Missing You / Simi - Complete Me {mp3 Download} / DISCOVER JON BELLION : "The Human Condition " Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.