Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Who Knows About St. George Christian University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Knows About St. George Christian University (633 Views)

Texas Christian University Chancellor’s Scholarship / George Iwilade: The July 10th OAU Massacre, 20 Years After / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About St. George Christian University by CastroTbb(m): 12:42am On Aug 08, 2020
Hello guys. I really need your help here. Due to boredom and frustration, I’ve been looking up foreign schools and their scholarship applications/policies. Last month, I came across St. George Christian University and applied. I went through the whole process and just this evening, I received a mail that I have been chosen as one of the 10 beneficiaries of this year's SGC University scholarship award. (This covers for tuition and books for the entire program of study). Out of curiosity, I wanted checking their social media handles to see if there are other prospective students I could connect with. I however discovered that aside the university website, they do not have any other online presence. No social media handles, no Wikipedia page. Nothing. Is this normal or should I consider it a red flag?
Re: Who Knows About St. George Christian University by IsiakaOlatunji: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2021
That school be like ghost university they offer employment last week but I couldn't locate there physical address there website phone number not reachable
Re: Who Knows About St. George Christian University by Jinoh: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yes, brother, this school is as amazing as it sounds, but it is also very easy to fill out the scholarship application form for me so now I have tried to get the scholarship application form for this year March 2021 to help each other we can add my number by number WhatsApp like this (+2347040023190) may God bless us all.
Re: Who Knows About St. George Christian University by Jinoh: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Castro tbb I need your number
Re: Who Knows About St. George Christian University by Jinoh: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
CastroTbb:
Hello guys. I really need your help here. Due to boredom and frustration, I’ve been looking up foreign schools and their scholarship applications/policies. Last month, I came across St. George Christian University and applied. I went through the whole process and just this evening, I received a mail that I have been chosen as one of the 10 beneficiaries of this year's SGC University scholarship award. (This covers for tuition and books for the entire program of study). Out of curiosity, I wanted checking their social media handles to see if there are other prospective students I could connect with. I however discovered that aside the university website, they do not have any other online presence. No social media handles, no Wikipedia page. Nothing. Is this normal or should I consider it a red flag?

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Opportunity For Universities, Polytechnics And COE / Info About Funaab Aggregate Score / Do You Think There Is A Future For Pitman's Shorthand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.