Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album (6354 Views)

P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / Lagbaja Back With New Album / 'Never Far Away' By Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by Allansmith: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2011
g
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2011
mee tooo , i need songs from those albums
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by gogodaye(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2011
Me thinks the correct album title should be "You Before Me". It's a 10 tracker which was released about June, 2001. Try CD World outlets in your neighbourhood. l wish the best in your quest. l am my self also in search of the album with a sound track contrack containing a duet he'd performed with Fela Anikulapo- Kuti. l simply do not seem to have the song title off hand. Cheers all the same.
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by mfolarin(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2011
^^^the title of d track he did wit Fela is "Put Am Well Well"
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2011
gimme gimme beta food chop
put am well well
africa man no dey chop small thin ney
i go chop plenty ooo
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by eldee(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2011
I'm on the waiting list too abeg.
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by semid4lyfe(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2011
The album is a triple-CD album and it's titled Me, We and Abami and not ''We Before Me'' as the OP calls it.

Me had tracks like ''Konko below'', ''Simple Yes or No'', ''Gra Gra'', ''Toun T'erin'', ''Feyin E'', ''Agidigbo'', etc while We had ''Me and You nor be Enemy'', ''Gengen (Rumour)'', ''Nothing for you'', ''Shake Body'', ''Suru lere'', ''Tokunbo'', ''Prayer for the Youth'' amongst others.

I've got the Me & We CDs but sadly I don't have Abami cry (the CD dedicated to Fela) which has the ''Abami to di Orisha'', and the ''Put am well well'' track that features him. . . . .I recall I wanted to buy the full album then but it had been pirated and the CD's were been sold separately by the CD sellers and Abami nor dey market that time.

If the OP really wants to get it, his best bet will be to try Alaba cos I still got a very old and scarce Plantashun Boiz ''Body and Soul'' album from there late last year.
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by eldee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2011
@semid
You got PM.
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by kaypumpin2(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2011
Have the whole album(we,me and abami) but it's itune locked.If you are based in Lagos,then you can hook up with me and i burn it for ya.
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by eldee(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
kay_pumpin:

Have the whole album(we,me and abami) but it's itune locked.If you are based in Lagos,then you can hook up with me and i burn it for ya.

You on Twitter or BBM?? I think I know a way to get round that.
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by kaypumpin2(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2011
el,

Just seeing this.Let me know if you still need the album.Will mail you my pin if possible.
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by triistar86: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2011
Abeg kay pumping I need that album. How you go take help man now. I no dey naija though. abeg holla back at me @ shegunbalo@yahoo.com or you fit just respond here. Thanks.
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by baksonlee: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
Kay abeg u fit send am to baksonlee@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by semid4lyfe(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
Modified. . . , .
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by lalaboi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^^

Monster grin . . abeg no post album links for here/ / send to their mails biko. . thanks
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by Mustay(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2011
Me has 9 songs.
We has 10 songs.
Abami has 4 songs.

I'll send the link to y'all.
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by Bhydemi: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mustay:

Me has 9 songs.
We has 10 songs.
Abami has 4 songs.

I'll send the link to y'all.

Pls anyone who has this links should please send em to bhydemi@yahoo.com
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by semid4lyfe(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
Still on Lagbaja. . . .

Someone should please help me with his first album C' est Un African Thing. The album was released in '96 and below is the full track list:

1. Coolu Temper
   2. Africalypso
   3. Bad Leadership
   4. I'm So Lucky
   5. Owo Eko
   6. Baby Ta Ni Ko Fe Wa
   7. Dance O Clock
   8. Show Your Colour
   9. Dis Is Lagos
  10. Mummy Hi (Akebaje II)
  11. Subo
  12. African Time
  13. Please Try Later

E-mail is semid4lyfe@yahoo.com
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by lalaboi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
How much you go pay? grin

U sabi use dem download managers?. .i can send u link to download more than hal of the album
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by semid4lyfe(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
lalaboi:

How much you go pay? grin

U sabi use dem download managers?. .i can send u link to download more than hal of the album

I go pay you with a carton of gala. . . .galaboi grin

Download manager nor be problem as IDM get my back so just send the link
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by lalaboi(m): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by semid4lyfe(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
lalaboi:

http://www.mytruspot.com/lagbaja/charts.php

10 tracks out of 13 and with the major tracks too. . .you try wink

Downloading already. . .Thanks! cool
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by lalaboi(m): 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
Oya, . where my gala>? grin
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by semid4lyfe(m): 12:41am On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by vamoose12: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
@kay_pumpin please i will also like you to help me with the me and we album.my email is oladimejialuko@yahoo.com.thanks and God bless
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by mbulela: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
support the guy's hustle.
go to Jazzhole on Awolowo road, Ikoyi or try the Glendora outlet at MM2.
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by Allansmith: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
kkk
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by shadrach77: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2012
@op - Don't mind all those who said you were wrong. A Simple google search would reveal to anybody that the title of the album is "we before me" . We, Me and Abami was just another variation of the title cheesy wink grin
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by shadrach77: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2012
Sorry poster I was wrong! But you are STILL right. There is an album called 'we before me' and another called 'we,me and abami' so everyone is right!
Re: Can I Get Help With Lagbaja's "we Before Me" Album by Djbond(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2013
Please guys I need the link to download the full track of jenke by lagbaja.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Region In Nigeria Produces The Best Musicians? / Mp3 Download: Cassper Nyovest - Baby Girl [thuto Album] / Strictly Bass Players Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.