Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd (77818 Views)

BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again? / Sky News Reports On Khafi Having Sex In BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Wentworthorg: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Interesting
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by chatinent: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
This world is shifted. What is originally spat upon is now being licked with joy.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
You and your five 'children' are mad lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by bizhop01: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
NONSENSE
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Graysons: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
alfredilly:

If you think Igbo won't win it this year, think again.
LAYCON should be be the favourite going by character and NENGI a close competitor but the Igbo in their tribalistic mind already have a concensus in ERICA.

First they have began to weave Nengi in a conspiracy of hate by tarnishing her character on social media. I really pity the girl because most of what they say against her are lies.

Why are Yorubas not hyping laycon? you guys have the population so why are you not campaigning for him on social media? As for Nengi, they should drag her very well she brought this on herself by involving herself with that Ozo boy.
Nevertheless, I'm still rooting for that laycon guy to win tho.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by bizzibodi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
No be SBB be producer of bbnaija.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by komek(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
OffAir:
Foolish man , not only children but heir apparent.

Don't think we have forgotten how you grossly mismanaged NTA as DG,stole and embezzled to start up that your apology of a TV station called STV

Shut up, was he not running his TV station before he was appointed to run that old school television called NTA
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by owila4luv(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
we should vote for your children, so that the rich will be getting richer abi?
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by alfredilly: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Graysons:

Why are Yorubas not hyping laycon? you guys have the population so why are you not campaigning for him on social media? As for Nengi, they should drag her very well she brought this on herself by involving herself with that Ozo boy.
Nevertheless, I'm still rooting for that laycon guy to win tho.

BBNaija is not Nigerian election. People are expected to choose a housemate based on how interesting he or she is. Everyone know that Laycon has got what it take to attract fans but I'm still putting it that majority of his supporter are Yoruba. As for the Nengi, you just justified my claim of conspiracy and yes it is nothing but pure conspiracy. What is wrong in she being friendly with Ozo. Even the guy in question said he is attracted to her. What has Ozo done? You probably just dropped a point to deceive the non viewers.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by FarmTech(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
The rich's support for this evil will encourage more people to regard it highly. But let me warn those who care to listen. BB Naija will only lead you to hell. It will make u value ungodly things. Better repent and obey Christ. Sexual immorality is sin.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Do you know networking is very important for your personal development and business growth. Watch Five tips to make your network work for your business on FCMB Top 5 in 5 series. http://FCMB.com/top5
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Morty07: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
For How Long Will You Defile Yourself With The King’s Rich Food?

Just like Daniel who purposed not to defile himself with the king’s rich food, you too can decide to abstain from BBN and focus more on growing your spirit man.

Love yourself well enough to invest your time in knowing Jesus Christ and following Him.
He died on the Cross of Calvary to save you.

Save yourself now by knowing Christ because you only prepare for eternity on this side of life. Don’t make the expensive mistake of not knowing Jesus Christ before you die.

Watch this video to begin knowing Jesus now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-6jE5EWIZs
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Graysons: 12:59am On Aug 09, 2020
alfredilly:

BBNaija is not Nigerian election. People are expected to choose a housemate based on here interesting he or she is. Everyone know that Laycon has got what it take to attract fans but I'm still putting it that majority of his supported are Yoruba. As for the Nengi, you just justified my claim of conspiracy and yes it is nothing but pure conspiracy. What is wrong in she being friend with Ozo. Even the guy in question said he is attracted to her. What has Ozo done? You probably just dropped a point to deceive the non viewers.

Since big brother is not Nigerian election then stop complaining how Igbo vote for their favourite House mate if they are supporting Erica because she is Igbo it is their choice not yours duh.

I don't like the Ozo and Nengi nonsense relationship and I will support anyone who drag her, if the Ozo guy fancy her how is that my business? What I don't like I don't like you dig?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by SaintBishop: 1:38am On Aug 09, 2020
Graysons:

Since big brother is not Nigerian election then stop complaining how Igbo vote for their favourite House mate if they are supporting Erica because she is Igbo it is their choice not yours duh.

I don't like the Ozo and Nengi nonsense relationship and I will support anyone who drag her, if the Ozo guy fancy her how is that my business? What I don't like I don't like you dig?
I prefer her with that kiddwaya guy, I don't like she and that ozo boy relationship as well. lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Graysons: 1:40am On Aug 09, 2020
SaintBishop:

I prefer her with that kiddwaya guy, I don't like she and that ozo boy relationship as well. lipsrsealed
For once we agree on something tongue
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Uwamgbede26: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Let's see how things pan out at the 71st day in the house. TeamBrighto
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by premierlead: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2020
JBoss25:
oga shut up nobody forced u to click on this thread if u don't like bbn then fvck off with ur negativity

you are a fućk yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House / Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Maleficent – Mistress Of Evil (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.