Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan (1096 Views)

How I Start Up My Business With The Help Of Richvision Cooperative, Ikeja / Why You Should Join A Cooperative Today / Multipurpose Cooperative Society "World Bank Grant" SCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 3:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Today, I am here to share with you a Powerful Opportunity on how you can access finance for you business through a Cooperative Society specifically designed for Entrepreneurs.

I will try and make it brief as possible.

I am sure the Concept of Cooperative is not new to us and some of us are already members of one or two.

Like myself, I belong to two Cooperative societies.

However, I want to show you this Unique Cooperative that has a system to make you consistent flow of finance for your business.

We all know that Cooperatives basically works well for Salary earners as the company can get pay backs directly from salary account.

Also, religious body Cooperatives also have a way to get their money.

So, what about Cooperative for Entrepreneurs?

It is not easy to chase people for money as there is no salary account to take back money.

Secondly, it’s noteworthy to know that All existing Cooperative memberships, are built via invitation and word of mouth.

A cooperative I belong to, always compels us to invite our friends to come and join.

Truly, you need them when it’s time to get a Loan. As Member guarantors.

So, these above, poses a challenge for Cooperatives for Entrepreneurs.

Not easy to access Bank loan.

Not easy to run a cooperative because of the above challenges.

When you even get the money, sometimes; no enabling environment to do business that will quickly yield the income to pay back in time.

This is why RICHVISION COOPERATIVE SOCIETY was founded.

To solve all these challenges. This is what Richvision Multipurpose Cooperative did differently:

1. My other Cooperative registration fee is 5000 naira but Richvision registration fee is just 2,500.
However, my other cooperative wants me to invite my friends, but Richvision Cooperative Pays me when I invite my friends.

2. My other Cooperative gives me access to loan after 6 months of membership at 9% interest, Richvision gives me access to loan at 0% interest .

3. I don't need to Pay back my loan from my pocket, the Richvision cooperative already has a working system that pays back for me.

4. My other cooperative invest in Agric and promises 10% annual returns while, Richvision invests in Agric, Money market, Real Estate and still pays 10% back annually.

5. Richvision also gives me a 1,000,000 naira life assurance policy as a member .

I know you want to ask me how is this possible.

I will tell you why I am Super Excited!

1. I told you the first one already though. I get paid when I invite an entrepreneur friend like you, when you join our Cooperative with your 2,500.

I also get paid when you invite your friends, while you get paid too.

I get paid up to 4 levels.

Anyways,this is just the taste of the pudding. It’s just a *Registration Bonus*.

To answer how cooperative can give you zero percent interest loan and also pay back for you.[/]

Then you need to pay attention from here!

As Richvision Cooperative is not ready to chase people for money they borrowed, the Cooperative Created what we call a LEVERAGE POOL, where all members who wish to get a loan contributes into.

It is 20% of your normal monthly Savings as a Cooperator.

So, if you decide to save 5k monthly in the Cooperative, 80% of that is 4k, will go into your savings account, withdrawable of course.
However, 20% of that is 1k, will be logged into the Leverage Pool.

So, you can decide to save 10k, 25k, 50k monthly.
Minimum for all Cooperators is 5k.

[b]So, How does this work?

Every member is expected to invite at least 5 friends into the cooperative, preferably 10 friends.

As your friends deposits their Cooperative monthly Savings. Everyone earns from the Leverage Pool every month.

As your Invites and Invites of invites grows up to 4 levels. Your Leverage pool earnings monthly also increase, this is aside from Loan.

In 3 months, you can qualify to get a loan of 3 times your monthly savings, based on the condition that you have personally invited a minimum of 5 friends and you have a total network from level one to level four, at least between 10 to 50 persons total, brought in by you OR your friends and partners in your team. terms and conditions apply.

By then, you have a level of monthly Bonus that is adequate enough to take care of your Loan Repayment.

Assuming you are already earning 10k monthly from the leverage pool and you have taken a loan.

The system simply takes 70% of your monthly bonus from leverage pool to repay your loan and you still get 30% bonus as take home, Until your loan is fully paid back.

So, no one will run after you for loan repayments., Isn't this beautiful?

These Earning Potential has ignites my dreams again !

By the Way:

Richvision Cooperative Multipurpose Society (IKJ) was registered under the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives Lagos, is designed to help the everyday entrepreneur or individual to combine the power of savings and investment with the most powerful tool to financial freedom, LEVERAGE.

For the Registration Bonus, this is how it looks like below.

These above, are One Time Bonuses you earn up to level 4 from Cooperative registration fees.
Note, it gets bigger as your level deepens, this is to encourage Team work.

Now to the LEVERAGE POOL INCOME (Monthly Residual Income) - The income that pays back your loan as well.

This table is based on you having 10 people registered under you directly and they also have 10 each and 10 each and 10 each.
On Level 2 alone, if everyone in your team saves 5k in the cooperative, you can be earning as much as 22k monthly, and if these build down to level 4, you can be earning over 2 million every month.

Total network will be about 11,110 persons in your entire network. I am looking forward to Max that in 12 months.

If you are ready to Sign up with our Cooperative, then i will be growing with you.

Lagos Alone is 20,000,000 persons. And anyone can join from anywhere in Nigeria and already we are looking at International membership (Work in progress, bitcoin payment, usd payments being worked on, so non Nigerians can participate).

This Presentation is there for you guys!! I am here for the next few years to answer your questions as long as Nairaland allows us.

Telegram link : @richpowerteam

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Question.

What if I want to save in the cooperative and I don't want to invite others,Can I still get a loan?

Answer.

It’s like saying I want to get loan from the cooperative but no friends that can guarantee me in the cooperative.

Well its fine, Richvision Got you covered!!

You can get a loan, on one major Condition:

You will need two members earning monthly from the Cooperative Leverage Pool who will stand as your guarantors. If you don't pay back, we know which account to hit.
Also, your savings is secure, you will still earn 10% returns on your deposit. Terms and conditions apply.

Question.

What happens with our savings?

Answer.
Its withdrawable, also Cooperative invests in Agric, Money market and Real estate and any other business as may be agreed among Cooperators, so members can get returns at the end of the year.

Question.

How do the cooperative know a member is from me?

Answer

Cooperative has a website,where you have a unique link that you send to your Referral.

So, if you are coming onboard, you need a link from the person that invited you to sign up, but you must be ready with your registration fee plus 1st month savings.

Minimum of 7,500 naira.

that is 2500 registration, 5000 minimum monthly contribution.

You can do,
10k monthly,
25k monthly,
Or
50k monthly.

Question.

When was the Cooperative launched?

Answer.

July 14, 2020 with the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives Lagos State, Nigeria.

So, you are jumping on a Super Fresh Opportunity.
Won't be fresh again in 12 months time.
We would have had Monthly millionaires in our Cooperative by then.
Best time to Jump on this Moving Train is Now!!

You have more Questions?
Ask Here on nairaland or on our telegram group @richpowerteam

8 Unique Benefits of RichvisionCoop.

1. Very low registration fee of N2,500.
2. Monthly contribution as low as N5, 000.
3. First cooperative that will pay monthly bonus to active members.
4. Activities are done online so it can be operated everywhere.
Each member has a unique ID and a web link to increase his/her network.
5. Interest free loan.
6. Loans repayment is by deduction from commission.
7. Life Insurance policy cover (Minimum N1m).
8. House ownership scheme which is based on your network (coming soon).

To Get Started,
Visit bit . ly / richvisioncoop
Or from us on Telegram @richpowerteam or Call 08029062062
WAITING NOW TO HOLD YOUR Hand to SUCCESS!!
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by estatenig(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Interesting, I want in.
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Let's talk on Telegram now
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
So they just need ur N2500. Why not make registration free since they are giving interest free loan? Yeye dey smell.
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
So they just need ur N2500. Why not make registration free since they are giving interest free loan? Yeye dey smell.

Have you seen a cooperative that does not have a Registration fee?
When you join a cooperative, you pay a registration fee. 5k, 10k some even as much as 50k just to pick up a registration form..
For me, this will be the least amount of registration i will pay to join a cooperative. I am part of three cooperatives.

Please do your research.
You can even call up Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives Lagos to confirm if Cooperatives collects registration fees.

Difference is, Richvision Cooperative still gives something to its members for inviting others who join.
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Oluwahelpme:

Oluwahelpme:
Why not make registration free since they are giving interest free loan? Yeye dey smell.

Sir/Ma, A cooperative is not a Bank.

Loans are given to you from Members funds and Cooperative investment returns. Why will they give you loan without you being a paying contributing member.

Cannot work.

This is how we throw real opportunities away because of little ignorance that can easily be googled.

1 Like

Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Oluwahelpme:

From your Username- Oluwahelpme, God helps you through opportunities and people that come your way. Do a little research and you will appreciate what you are coming across in this thread.
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
A Short Video summary for the Richvision Cooperative and How it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgaJG7ICmGA
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
THE OFFICIAL PRESENTATION OF RICHVISION COOPERATIVE MULTIPURPOSE SOCIETY (IKJ)
The executive member of the Richvision Cooperative Multipurpose Society (KJ) cordially invite you to the official presentation of the cooperative to the world.
Today Saturday August 15, 2020

Time: 7:00 pm prompt

Venue: Zoom

The Zoom ID 241286106

Let us be the blessing the world is waiting for! Join us to make impact in our world!
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Recording of the Official Public Presentation will be posted after the Meeting.

Anticipate,

This will be the Biggest Cooperative Platform to launch in Nigeria

Cooperative Site ==> bit. ly/richvisioncoop
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by estatenig(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is good
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Full detailed Breakdown of how the Richvision cooperative works is here:

https://youtu.be/bUlbqPNTBlc

To Speak with a Live Rep and learn more on how to register for the cooperative, more clarity on the Richvision Cooperative compensation plan and how to qualify for an interest free Loan;

Call or whatsapp 08035702827
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Presentation tonight 25th August, by 8pm, we will have a presentation of the opportunity.

Zoom ID: 241286106

Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
STARTING BY 8 PM TONIGHT* RICHVISION COOPERATIVE PRESENTATION

You will learn how to have a consistent cashflow.

Call and remind your friends now.

ZOOM ID: 241286106
Contact 08035702827
Re: How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan by mobileincome(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
We are Live on zoom

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira. / Did UBA Bank Just Wipe My Account? / Hologram And Holographic Products Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.