Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Become A Professional Designer In The Dxb Design Bootcamp - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become A Professional Designer In The Dxb Design Bootcamp (164 Views)

Product Designer In Need Of A Full Time Job (onsite Or Remote) / How To Become A Web Designer In 8 Weeks / Become A Fashion Designer In 3 - 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional Designer In The Dxb Design Bootcamp by teamtibzy(m): 4:27am On Aug 08, 2020
I’ve worked with several local and international brands, as well as other creatives in the last 6years of my active design career.One of the key challenges I see with businesses is that they struggle with having the right visual image and perception that will match with their homage esteem and help them achieve their goal.I was able to pin this problem to the low number of professional creatives available for hire that can create designs that work.

In my move to help these businesses solve their problem and also help designers harness their skill and professionally be a digital problem solver, I did a 1month FREE design mentorship I called DxB Design With Me.

In July, I did the mentorship I had in mind with "DxB Design With Me" and I was able to help a few designers in a closed WhatsApp group upscale their skill to serve well and better, creating des1igns that work, and the results of that mentorship made me take it further with this Design Bootcamp.

I am inviting you to join us this August for 5weeks to learn, upscale and sharpen your design skill as a freelancer or design agency, with 3 facilitators (Isaac Zara, Miebaka + Praise Philemon) asides myself to build and develop the required know-how to be able to deliver designs that work.

I know you want, more than anything, to be better at what you do and this is why I believe you need this.

Unfortunately, this offer is open to only 30 persons,
so join the 30 persons whose skill and expertise will get improved sending me a message on WhatsApp 07066581720

This offer is for a token of N10,000 for the first 20persons (8slots gone already)
Have any questions?
Send me a message to 07066581720 (Whatsapp & Calls)
Looking forward to welcoming you.

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Training / Airtel, Avaya Partner To Enable Remote Work, Learning In Nigeria / Do We Still Have Video Editors On Nairaland,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.