Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Your Decision Determines Your Destiny – Pastor D.K. Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Decision Determines Your Destiny – Pastor D.K. Olukoya (287 Views)

Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Decision Determines Your Destiny – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by ChristianFeeds: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2020
he Holy Spirit has an important message for you today. You must watch your action and decision. A very top official in a church came to me and said that he was in trouble. He wanted prayer. I said, “Why do you want prayers?” He said that when he wanted to take up the church post, four other church members wanted the same position. So, he went to a witch-doctor who he learnt was very effective and who gave him a charm so that he could succeed in getting the coveted post. Later, a quarrel developed between him and the witch-doctor. The witch-doctor threatened to inform the church authorities that he was the one who helped him to become what he became in the church. He now wanted prayers from me, so that he could outwit the witch-doctor. I said,...

continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/your-decision-determines-your-destiny.html

Re: Your Decision Determines Your Destiny – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2020
Ok oh
But if him no keep face like that talk we no go understand am?
Re: Your Decision Determines Your Destiny – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by tosyne55(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2020
I agree
Re: Your Decision Determines Your Destiny – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
There are not MOGs in the Kingdom of Heaven. These men who have set themselves up in positions of authority over God's flock are in direct disobedience of the commandments of Jesus Christ.
Ignoring Jesus other commandment, they set themselves up as Teachers over His flock, essentially making themselves gods over His own.

They do not belong to Jesus Christ as you cannot live in direct disobedience and belong to God. It is not done!

(1) (Reply)

Why More Politicians Will Be Leaving Soon -prophet Tibetan / Dreams Of Seeing Yourself In Lower Class, Back In Your Village, Being Sent On An / Single Or More Wife(s) As A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.