Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Need Ebay Check Out - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Ebay Check Out (548 Views)

Need Ebay Giftcard / Need Ebay Giftcard / Come In, If You Need Ebay And Amazon Gift Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2020
$150 eBay checkout needed
$230 eBay checkout needed
$45 eBay checkout needed
$40 eBay checkout needed
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by Godisallgood: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2020
miqos02:
$150 eBay checkout needed
$230 eBay checkout needed
$45 eBay checkout needed
$40 eBay checkout needed
Check my post � on paypal service for ebay check out
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2020
Godisallgood:

Check my post � on paypal service for ebay check out
the one that says at 450 ?
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
i need
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by emmy96(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
miqos02:
Chat me up
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by Godisallgood: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
miqos02:
the one that says at 450 ?
. You people come here and be spewing rubbish, thank God I am using dollar � account and what i buy is what I offer to customer..

So Dont worry go and use the fraudulent gift � card that is very cheap � and pay ..after payment and shippin and Interpol goes to shipping address to. Pick up the receiver or go after the item that is already delivered, Then we will know who smarter or losing. Keep looking for cheap payment

1 Like

Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Godisallgood:
. You people come here and be spewing rubbish, thank God I am using dollar � account and what i buy is what I offer to customer..

So Dont worry go and use the fraudulent gift � card that is very cheap � and pay ..after payment and shippin and Interpol goes to shipping address to. Pick up the receiver or go after the item that is already delivered, Then we will know who smarter or losing. Keep looking for cheap payment

Oga, you come on my thread to insult? I don't fight on nairaland, it's not worth my time but just to inform you that naira cards are still charging between 420 and 445 to a dollar, so why should I patronize you at this time? Makes no business sense to me.
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ebay checkout needed, link and address available.
$50, $100, $200, $150, $800
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by Godisallgood: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
miqos02:

Oga, you come on my thread to insult? I don't fight on nairaland, it's not worth my time but just to inform you that naira cards are still charging between 420 and 445 to a dollar, so why should I patronize you at this time? Makes no business sense to me.
..it shows u don't know what u are saying. The banks that has place limit of $100 daily or has suspend naira card especially gtbank and others is what u want to. Use to check out with the value you quoted.
Then next time don't quote me that way but rather ignore if u are not. Interested…
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Godisallgood:
..it shows u don't know what u are saying. The banks that has place limit of $100 daily or has suspend naira card especially gtbank and others is what u want to. Use to check out with the value you quoted.
Then next time don't quote me that way but rather ignore if u are not. Interested…
oga, i just made payment of $423 with stanbic card today, stop being arrogant with your ignorance.
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by Godisallgood: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
miqos02:
oga, i just made payment of $423 with stanbic card today, stop being arrogant with your ignorance.
Mr ignorance ur had stanbic card � for payment and u were asking for ebay check out.. I can see who. Is ignorant here
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2020
I need eBay check out
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by AIREGIN360(m): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2020
I can help you checkout if you buying item within 50-100$, my contact is in my bio.
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
AIREGIN360:
I can help you checkout if you buying item within 50-100$, my contact is in my bio.
let's deal
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by AmgrayLogistics: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA
Ebay procurement, amazon procurement.
Free USA warehouse Address upon registration.
Check our nairaland thread
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by miqos02(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA
Ebay procurement, amazon procurement.
Free USA warehouse Address upon registration.
Check our nairaland thread
you should pay me for advertising here oh.

I be your customer sha
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by AmgrayLogistics: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
miqos02:

I be your customer sha

Thanks for being part of Amgray Logistics
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by AmgrayLogistics: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
miqos02:

I be your customer sha

Thanks for been part of Amgray Logistics.
Please kindly encourage your friends to use our service
Re: I Need Ebay Check Out by AmgrayLogistics: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:

Thanks for been part of Amgray Logistics.
Please kindly encourage your friends to use our service

I have used several shipping companies to ship from USA to Nigeria and Nigeria to USA, Amgray Logistics has been swift, they are much reliable and affordable

(1) (Reply)

. / Buy/ship From India/usa/china To Nigeria And Some Other Services. / Oneplus 7t Dual Sim Phones (256gb & 128gb) (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.