Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears (2155 Views)

Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by Laseye008(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Nollywood actress, Liz Anjorin took to Instagram to reprimand people who spread divorce rumours about her and husband. Lizzy posted a video of her husband licking her ears to spite haters.

The actress said her marriage will last for as long as they both are alive and the only divorce that will be happening is a divorce from poverty.

The actress blasted a journalist named, Mayor Akinpelu for reporting that her husband has other wives and kids.

“Are you not ashamed of yourself as a failed veteran journalist? Are you not ashamed of all the inconsistencies in your reports? You are a disgrace to the media and Journalism,”

She continued: “The whole world will soon realise that you are just a quack Journalist and not a professional.

“I need the world to ask you if these ‘wives’ are faceless? Anyway, since you have become their official spokespersons, be prepared to continue to look stupid to the media world.”

She also asked that those claiming to have children for her husband should come forward with DNA proof.

She wrote: “Mayor, we urge all ur clients to bring their children fwd for DNA.”

Below is a video of Liz and her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZPHjMhiqEY

1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by Artiiclebeast: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2020
I pity this guy.

Tonto na apprentice for where this one dey.

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by Righteousness89(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2020
I really don't understand the rationale or the Spirit that Pushes adults to bring their Private Affairs to the Public!
It really amazes me. It's a Home Crippler!.
You are not Married to the public!

Keep These things out from the public! Its an Evil Spirit and it does not end well..

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by SavageMaster: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I really don't understand the rationale or the Spirit that Pushes adults to bring their Private Affairs to the Public!

Keep These things out from the public! Its an Evil Spirit and it does not end well..

Most of them are still children.
Maturity is not by age.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by Righteousness89(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2020
SavageMaster:

Maturity is not by age.

It's a so Crazy and Foolish. I try to Imagine what pushes them to do these things...

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by Laseye008(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Showing off for her enemies
Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by telkevog(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
IIIIIIIIIIIIIdiot! Na only ear own you show us? Show us as e de lick other places na! Nonsense and ingredients!

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by Mywd: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
SavageMaster:

Maturity is not by age.

Exactly... Their followers make them to think they are not behaving like kids...... Anyways it is part of the new world social media trend

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by Mywd: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Laseye008:

Showing off for her enemies

But true talk.. Nothing sweet pass keeping it private oo

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by Laseye008(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mywd:

But true talk.. Nothing sweet pass keeping it private oo

Yes that's truth... But this people don't want know that oooo
Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by victorian(f): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don't blame her, she must have too many hateful words on her new marriage .

So to pepper her haters body ,it will enrage them further to see how happy she feels with her husband and how the husband dotes on her .

Some might even commit suicide tonight watching the video .

Lol cheesy

People and hate with busybody ,may God help this country .

Shows us more Lizzy smiley
Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by VirginFinder: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:
I really don't understand the rationale or the Sspirit that Ppushes adults to bring their Pprivate Aaffairs to the Ppublic!
It really amazes me. It's a Hhome Ccrippler!.
You are not Mmarried to the public!

Keep Tthese things out from the public! Its an Eevil Sspirit and it does not end well..
Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by VirginFinder: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:

It's a so Ccrazy and Ffoolish. I try to Iimagine what pushes them to do these things...
Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by SAMBARRY: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

what do you expect from a lousy bleached out razzo?

Stop blaming a dog for barking
Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by SAMBARRY: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Artiiclebeast:
I pity this guy.

Tonto na apprentice for where this one dey.
the guy looks like another dirty Razo like her.im sure he too is with her for the money grin
Re: Liz Anjorin Shares An Adorable Video Of Her Husband Licking Her Ears by TheCork(m): 3:40am On Aug 09, 2020
victorian:
I don't blame her, she must have too many hateful words on her new marriage .

So to pepper her haters body ,it will enrage them further to see how happy she feels with her husband and how the husband dotes on her .

Some might even commit suicide tonight watching the video .

Lol cheesy

People and hate with busybody ,may God help this country .

Shows us more Lizzy smiley

I am friend with plenty celebritys like Jay z & i drive BMW (only £35,000 cash) He even come to my crips yesterday just to say hello .please can I kiss u? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows His Logistics Manager Isrealdmw (pic / Check Out The Fine Babe That's Dating Bbnaija Ugliest Guy {photos} / Davido Reacts After Being Called Out By Former NFF Pres. Amaju Over $94,600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.