Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Mogadishu: Explosion In Somalia's Capital Kills Eight - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mogadishu: Explosion In Somalia's Capital Kills Eight (333 Views)

100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia / Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mogadishu: Explosion In Somalia's Capital Kills Eight by YorubaKinging: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2020
An explosion at a military base in the Somali capital Mogadishu has killed at least eight people and injured 14 others, a military official says.

It was not yet clear what caused the blast but witnesses told local media a car loaded with explosives attacked the compound near a stadium.

Radio Dalsan said the explosion could be heard across the city.

Islamist militant group Al-Shabab often carries out bombings targeting security forces and government officials.

Earlier this week two security guards were killed after stopping a suicide bomber from entering a restaurant in the capital.

Source : https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53704867?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020%3BAfqO1ZPAP1rfkoJj

Re: Mogadishu: Explosion In Somalia's Capital Kills Eight by YorubaKinging: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2020
The end is near

Ezekiel 7:25-27

25 Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

26 Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.

27 The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the Lord.

We are really at that time
Re: Mogadishu: Explosion In Somalia's Capital Kills Eight by Kriss216: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2020
Islamabad.
Re: Mogadishu: Explosion In Somalia's Capital Kills Eight by yanabasee1(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Beirut and now Somalia....

End time explosion everywhere......
Re: Mogadishu: Explosion In Somalia's Capital Kills Eight by CodeTemplar: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2020
Islamist will avoid threads like these. They are only majority when it is time for sharing of national cake.
Re: Mogadishu: Explosion In Somalia's Capital Kills Eight by Olabode971(f): 5:28am On Aug 09, 2020
grin by 2025 or 2030, I wonder where and how this country call Somalia will look like....

Perhaps, they should just change their name to Sodom and Gomorrah.....

Naso so so killing and bombing them sabi...

If Nigeria leaders don't watchout and do what is needful right now; I pray our country won't be worst than this Somalia sef.

(1) (Reply)

US Election: Facebook To Launch Poll Worker Recruitment / How The Democrats Are Cheating / Joe Biden Calls Donald Trump Irresponsible Over Failure To Concede Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.