Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

These Creatures May Be Ugly, But Beautiful Than Most Humans - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / These Creatures May Be Ugly, But Beautiful Than Most Humans (710 Views)

Extinct Creatures (ryeopedia) / Mythical Mystical Creatures (ryeopedia) / What Are The Names Of These Creatures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Creatures May Be Ugly, But Beautiful Than Most Humans by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Below is a baboon/ape, whatever its name may be.

It was eating it dinner(a banana) when it notices a little bird learning to fly, fell into the river, what this animal did next is something most humans won't do.

It left it food, walk towards the river plucked a leaf and stand on the river bank, stretching its hand he gently uses the leaf to bring out the bird out of the river, when it failed at first attempt, it never gave up until it was able to save the bird, then helds it gingerly, drop it on a dry leaf and gently caresses it, bends over and admires how fragile the little creature is.

Now how many of you can do that, below is a blurry pic of when it was trying to save the bird, I took the pic off the TV, while watching natgeowide, it was an highlight, so was unable to take a proper picture.

Cc: fynestboi

1 Like

Re: These Creatures May Be Ugly, But Beautiful Than Most Humans by Vyzz: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
When I was a kid I once bought a little colourful bird from some boys who I was sure the were gonna kill it unintentionally....

I remember leaving it to fly away but the bird was still hanging on my stretched palm for some minutes while I walk around with it.... When it flew away I was hoping that one day it will grow big and come and carry me then I will be merlin....

2 Likes

Re: These Creatures May Be Ugly, But Beautiful Than Most Humans by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Vyzz:
When I was a kid I once bought a little colourful bird from some boys who I was sure the were gonna kill it unintentionally....

I remember leaving it to fly away but the bird was still hanging on my stretched palm for some minutes while I walk around with it.... When it flew away I was hoping that one day it will grow big and come and carry me then I will be merlin....

lol, animals are usually loving and accommodating, when you show kindness to even an hungry lion, it will turn your friend

(1) (Reply)

Pure Breed Dogs Are Available For Sale In Port Harcourt / How Long Do Parrots Live? / The Snake We Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.