Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Urgent: I Need Someone To Help Scrap Contacts From A Telegram Group To Another - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent: I Need Someone To Help Scrap Contacts From A Telegram Group To Another (442 Views)

How To Extract Contacts From Any Whatsapp Group / I Need Someone Who Can Add Organic Followers To A Telegram Group / Need A Telegram Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: I Need Someone To Help Scrap Contacts From A Telegram Group To Another by Mannydigital: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2020
If you can do it, drop your number and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Re: Urgent: I Need Someone To Help Scrap Contacts From A Telegram Group To Another by lilachiever(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mannydigital:

As in copy contacts from one group and add them to another?
Re: Urgent: I Need Someone To Help Scrap Contacts From A Telegram Group To Another by Mannydigital: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
lilachiever:

As in copy contacts from one group and add them to another?
Something similar to that but don't really know how possible it is. More like web scraping. Scraping thousands of contacts and adding them to another group
Re: Urgent: I Need Someone To Help Scrap Contacts From A Telegram Group To Another by lilachiever(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mannydigital:

Something similar to that but don't really know how possible it is. More like web scraping. Scraping thousands of contacts and adding them to another group

Thousands! Wow! That's a lot of work...

One person can't do this unless it's going to be a month project.

How much are you willing to pay per thousand contacts scraped?
Re: Urgent: I Need Someone To Help Scrap Contacts From A Telegram Group To Another by WritingPRO(f): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
J
Re: Urgent: I Need Someone To Help Scrap Contacts From A Telegram Group To Another by Cashinflow8: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
I have a telegram scrapping software how much are u willing to buy..
Re: Urgent: I Need Someone To Help Scrap Contacts From A Telegram Group To Another by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Urgent: I Need Someone To Help Scrap Contacts From A Telegram Group To Another by darkdenizen: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mannydigital:

What you need is a bot. A robotic process automation bot which will automate the task and ensure a smooth, lightning fast, accurate and efficient delivery.

One shortfall is that it will cost you because it operates on Android mobile which is resource intensive
Contact me via 0eight1three9five9two7six0

(1) (Reply)

Who Currently Experienced This On Nairaland? / If You Have A Personal Website As A Developer, Share URL / Can You Explain This My Hackerrank Solution For Me? Please(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.