Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) (7074 Views)

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday / Musa Kwankwaso Dumps PDP, Set To Join NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
The People's Democratic Party, Enugu State Chapter is set to elect new State Executive Committee members.

IGBERE TV correspondent monitoring the event said the election is being conducted in strict compliance with COVID-19 protocol, as accreditation of delegates commences.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1360772/photonews-pdp-set-elect-new-executive-committee-members-enugu/

2 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by popoolaRofiat(f): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Tobimercy(f): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
angry
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Jughunou: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Great
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Kabir5643(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
That damn Niggarrrrrrr will be on first page. I bet my balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Apc=pdp=same pile of shi.t undecided
Positioning and repositioning themselves to steal from the people on all levels.
While keeping you distracted with nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Tastemoney(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Student1 (reading from the white board: "Enugu State shall be an APC State one day."

Teacher(pointing at another student) : What tense is that?

Student2: A future impossible tense grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by kaycyor: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
People Deceiving People.. I don tire for Nigerian politics.
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
shocked

Election of thieves
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Who are the contestants?

Augustine Nnamani will now go and rest enjoying his loot from LG Chairman to PDP state Chairman

Enugu is in the hands of gods not God.
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
kaycyor:
People Deceiving People.. I don tire for Nigerian politics.
is APC not deceiving Nigerians too

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
PDP and APC are the same thing

They are thieves and they don't care about you

Stop rooting for them

Stop hailing your oppressors

Wait patiently till the day of your Salvation

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
All the best to them.
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
PDP on the beat…

do you need a quality content writer for your blog you can contact me, I write 1-2k words and charge less
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by janedonez(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Acid test
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Kuginzi: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Politics!!
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Mo3891: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dead party
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
shocked
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Kuginzi: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
It is disappointed with the role played by some political actors in Nigeria
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
I hope it is well conducted. If we can get this mini level voting right, we can try to extend it to the bigger ones.
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by heykims(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
What just came to my mind is the Enugu doctors' NMA election held few days back. I hope Enugu will redeem her image with these senior boys' election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Emerie22(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Very good
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by crossfm: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
The caption would have been,Enugu state governor selects new exco for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by kaycyor: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
BabaOwen:
is APC not deceiving Nigerians too

Politics generally in Nigeria is nonsense.
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
We pray for a peaceful and well coordinated state elections
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ok
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by dubeygol: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Okay.
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hope this big boys will make theirs peaceful this time around.
Re: PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) by Wentworthorg: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
They are scheming again

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: South West, Edo Move To Rebuild Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Kwankwaso And The ‘Two Kano’s’ / What Are The Implications Giving Biafra Independence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.