Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Governor Obiano Celebrates 65th Birthday , Shares Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Celebrates 65th Birthday , Shares Message (207 Views)

Willie Obiano Celebrates His 66th Birthday (Photos) / Governor Obiano Celebrates Wife, Ebelechukwu On Her Birthday With Lovely Message / Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano Celebrates 65th Birthday , Shares Message by viviangist: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's my Birthday, I just turned 65!

Considering that Coronavirus is still ravaging the world, causing deaths in their hundreds of thousands across the globe, inflicting severe health challenges on many more people, causing businesses to collapse and costing millions of people their jobs and billions their most cherished relationships; with Ndi Anambra not free of this phenomenon, it's time for a sober reflection!

And as has become the tradition since ndi Anambra gave me the mandate to lead them in 2013 and generously renewed it in 2017 in an unprecedented manner, I will merely mark the event, and not celebrate it.

With my immediate family, we will mark it with prayers and a private mass to thank God for His abundant blessings including the eventful life and robust health He has granted us.

It's an opportunity for me to meditate on my relationship with our Creator. So, I'd ask that you pray for me and my family on this special day.

Happy Birthday to me!

Source: https://web.facebook.com/WillieObiano/photos/a.1380608652159857/2506813252872719/?type=3&theater

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Governor Obiano Celebrates 65th Birthday , Shares Message by popoolaRofiat(f): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Happy birthday to the Governor
Re: Governor Obiano Celebrates 65th Birthday , Shares Message by Sylraph1: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Akpokuodike global...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR...
Re: Governor Obiano Celebrates 65th Birthday , Shares Message by Biggie225(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
This man is a fatal failure
Re: Governor Obiano Celebrates 65th Birthday , Shares Message by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Biggie225:
This man is a fatal failure

at least better than yahaya Bello and okezie ikpeazu
Re: Governor Obiano Celebrates 65th Birthday , Shares Message by adadike(f): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Happy birthday Obiano and thank you for hearing the cries of ndi Nise/ Nibo , I saw the ongoing work at the badly damaged road that link Nise to Nibo. Once again Thank you .
Next is president general of Nibo town. I know that Ezeawulu road that leads to your house in Nibo have been awarded so many times, only for you to pocket the money coz you have so many okwu oto ekene eze, but don't worry, God is coming for you before this year ends. This is pure warning.
Re: Governor Obiano Celebrates 65th Birthday , Shares Message by Flexherbal(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Happy Birthday to him!

(1) (Reply)

Court Lifts Injunction On Ile Arugbo, Awards Penalties Against Asa Investment / Speed up Tagwai Dam Road, Niger Infrastructure Committee tells contractor / !!!! Download Our Edo Mega App And Get Freebies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.