Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family (669 Views)

Uche Maduagwu: I Lied About My Gay Status (Pics) / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family by black9: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thankfully, I'm Far From Home But Everyone Else in That Photo Myt Get Stickd Up Their Nose Dz Weeknd!

It all started during the lockdown when I strolled to my big sister's place out of boredom and challenges with electricity issues, plus I wanted to know her new location since Mum had tasked me with an important errand to her. So it turns out her new place is a tastefully furnished mini paradise to behold and seeing as everyone was around, except her Wazobia Builders husband, I couldn't resist the immediate urge to initiate a photography session.

I began with her interest in national recognition for DAB fashion collections and the family's love for Coke by telling her "Peejay, do you know Coke ought to sponsor DAB Fashion Collections already, considering the way everything's color here matches your favorite Coke. Come let's take pictures and send to Coke. I'm very positive you'll be endorsed. Some celebrities are endorsed for less."

Now, she promptly participated in my lengthy photo session with her full squad and made it clear she expects an endorsement in exchange for a good word with her husband concerning my proposal. I invited professional branding experts Nugrin Affairs to give our project a DEX branding experience and even the regional manager who received it was impressed.

The situation presently is major big brands including Coke now worry mostly about Covid19 survivors and I can't dull her incentive so I ticked her- Covid19+. My oga friend has said they love the pictures concept and they're going to send a team to run Covid19 test on everyone in the photo this weekend.
Thankfully, I'm Far From Home But Everyone Else in That Photo Myt Get Stickd Up Their Nose Dz Weeknd!

Re: I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family by heendrix(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family by olasaad(f): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
smiley

Re: I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family by offset67(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2020

Re: I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family by Juliusmomoh: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don't even understand the writeup sef..

1 Like

Re: I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family by ritmek(f): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even understand the writeup sef..
lol....I thought I was alone on this... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family by Juliusmomoh: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
ritmek:
lol....I thought I was alone on this... undecided
U are not alone oo grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Meet Man Sponsoring Bobrisky Lavish Lifestyles On Social Media (video. / Inside The Versace Life Of Kidwaya's Billionaire Father Terry Waya! / Laycon Emerges Winner Of Bbnaija Season 5, Bags N85m, A Car &A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.