Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) (5874 Views)

Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Trendy247: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
As posted by a Facebook user.. Two children were burnt to death for an undisclosed offense.

cry cry cry

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298681437888962&id=100032413253113

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Trendy247: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
More

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is Murder!!

Murderers , Sons and Daughters of Belai are Here on Earth before their time..

This is doing of Demonically Possessed Souls..

GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!

Listen Folks! If you Miss the Rapture, be ready to be Experience Wickedness of the Wicked as a way of Life..

If Evils and Satanic acts as these are Happening now! Then it will free for all Wickedness when the Saints are Gone!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by kingEllah(f): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jesu!

No matter what their crime was, they certainly didn't deserve this.

5 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Enoch07: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
wetin cause this one now?? anyways I'm not surprised. no be Nigeria again!!

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is barbaric...Angel Gabriel, blown trumpet!! I av seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Enthroned: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Barbaric!
Mankind sure needs a reset
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Murder!!

[s]Murderers , Sons and Daughters of Belai are Here on Earth before their time..[/s]

Listen Folks! If you Miss the Rapture, be ready to be Experience Wickedness of the Wicked as a way of Life..

If Evils and Satanic acts as these are Happening now! Then it will free for all Wickedness when the Saints are Gone!
God won't destroy this world, and, they ain't sons and daughters of Belei!!

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by internationalman(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shouldn't kids be treated or punished differently from adults....

Just like in the movie Lucifer when the devil decided to take residence in LA; the devil has decided to take residence in Nigeria... Only this time around in real life not in movie..

3 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by longetivity(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Africans are cruel
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by longetivity(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Africans are wicked
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Infrabetatech: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
embarassed
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Where this happen
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Brandonx(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
The evil that men do! shocked How can you watch children burn to death
There's no justification whatsoever.

cryI'm just trying to picture what could be going through their minds knowing they were going to experience such horrible death.

Killing the boys and setting them ablaze shows those involved are hardened criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by EzzyCarter: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's indeed funny how the common man attacks his fellow commoner while the big men "Pondeing" grin and looting the future of his kids are walking free and getting fatter. Nigerians indeed need a massive change of mindset otherwise things like this will continue to happen sad

3 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
I wonder why angel gabriel is still dressing up ..... Come and blow this trumpet na
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by jmaine: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wow! What the hell is this? Did this happen in Nigeria.? . Damn! shocked

There are better ways in handling these kids than burning them alive.. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Golan007: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Are you sure this is Nigeria?

Did this really happen?

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by FullBlastLight: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dis is sheer wickedness of d satanic order!

No matter what d children might hv stolen, they don't really deserve dis kind of inhuman & damning treatment!

They are way too young 2 be callously handled like dis!

Did they kill human being & eat up d flesh 2 warrant dis barbarity cruelly unleashed on them?

Well, I'm yet 2 believe dis incident occurred in Nig, even though it's stil devilish regardless of where it happened!

Ah, some pple's conscience are not jst dead, bt dangerously evil!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
I Kid You Not I have seen Shit!!!. This is barbaric and cruel!!!
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by SUPERPACK: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bloggers and lies are like bread and butter. Jobless and useless liars. Joining unrelated pictures.

11 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Sanguine(f): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Murder!!

Murderers , Sons and Daughters of Belai are Here on Earth before their time..

Hey evangelist, rapture is not happening anytime soon. So just calm down for Jesus biko!
Lol. Sons and daughters of Belai kwa! Very funny!

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by 3phase(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Enoch07:
wetin cause this one now?? anyways I'm not surprised. no be Nigeria again!!
How u take knw say na NIGERIA d matter take happen cos d poster no made mention of d country
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by jUeLiZ: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
God....why did open this thread??
cry
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by uglodoh(f): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
I do not believe this story.
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
At this point I think I need to empty my house of anything electronic capable of transmitting information be it in audio, visual, print etc. I will have to drop this phone inside sock away. I have seen n heard enough. Terrible.
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by Enoch07: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
3phase:
How u take knw say na NIGERIA d matter take happen cos d poster no made mention of d country
trust me Nigerians wicked like dat
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by shogotermies(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
I weep for Nigeria, our fathers failed us.
Now we SONS and daughters are blind to see the light.
I don't wish for my unborn children to live in this pit of ignorance and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by VirginFinder: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:
This is Murder!!

Murderers , Ssons and Ddaughters of Belai are Hhere on Eearth before their time..

This is doing of Ddemonically Ppossessed Ssouls..

GOD will Ddestroy Hhumanity Aagain!

Listen Ffolks! If you Mmiss the Rrapture, be ready to be Eexperience Wwickedness of the Wwicked as a way of Llife..

If Eevils and Ssatanic acts as these are H[s][/s]happening now! Then it will free for all Wwickedness when the Ssaints are Ggone!
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by princepee: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
What could this little children have done to warrant this kin of barbaric death This is very graffic!
Re: Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) by 143WaZoBia: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:
It's indeed funny how the common man attacks his fellow commoner while the big men "Pondeing" grin and looting the future of his kids are walking free and getting fatter. sad
No man you can’t do that to Dino. What happened to Dinoin or Melayein? Remember most things are named after the first man that discover them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos / Soldiers Found A Child Crawling In The Bush. They Followed Him And Found This / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.