Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) (544 Views)

Abuja : Install Over 70 Best Of Ps3 Games *pkg* Hack l Fix Your Ps3 Console / I Need A Ps3 To Buy / I Need A Ps3 Console Who Wants To Sell And Deliver It At Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Are you really in need of a PS3 console?
If you need a Fat ps3 console with model number CECHGO4. This can be hacked with the current exploits.
Are you around Ojo/Badagry axis?

Faults:

1. Ylod
2. No HDD
3. No power cable or hdmi cable

I am around currently and would like to give it to someone who needs as it is collecting dust where I kept it. If you are interested reach out to me on WhatsApp through the phone number: 07039224271. No Calls please.
Re: Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pictures

Re: Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by Peteru1st(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
I could come down to badagry for this!! if you're willing to GIVEAWAY. I'm broke AF
Re: Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Peteru1st:
I could come down to badagry for this!! if you're willing to GIVEAWAY. I'm broke AF
Like I said, reach out to me on WhatsApp. I don't come online on nairaland that often. Someone else might reach out to me before you. Ciao.
Re: Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Conditions before I give this out.

1. You have to be broke af like Peteru1st1
2. You should be willing to come to Ojo/ijanikin axis or live around.
3. You Should be willing to come before latest Tuesday. I would be leaving this environment by then.
4. You should be willing to spend like 7k to get the console working. Fixing Ylod is 3k and a decent HDD shouldn't cost more than 4k.
5. You should be a game enthusiast who actually needs a console and not someone who wants to resell it.
Re: Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
The console's ownership has been relinquished to Peteru1st1. Please if you are unable to fix it, whatever cost or inconvenience you encounter is none of my concern. I have clearly stated that the console is faulty and you would have to fix it. Please acknowledge this by replying this message with an "okay" or "yes."

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by Peteru1st(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oluwaseunsodiq:
The console's ownership has been relinquished to Peteru1st1. Please if you are unable to fix it, whatever cost or inconvenience you encounter is none of my concern. I have clearly stated that the console is faulty and you would have to fix it. Please acknowledge this by replying this message with an "okay" or "yes."

Regards.

I'm okay with the conditions. God bless you bro!!
Re: Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Peteru1st:

I'm okay with the conditions. God bless you bro!!
Alright. Duly noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thread closed.
Cao you can close this thread now. Nothing illegal happened here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by AyarmBoye(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Funny thread ... He must be broke as fvck ...lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) by cao(f): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Well... this was interesting. Closing as requested.

(1)

PS 2 Urgently Needed / Pes 2017 |manchester City| Menu Graphic Like Pes 2020 | Odinakatech Boy. / Harry Potter Or Twilight; Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.