Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos (851 Views)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by Blazzar: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
If you reside in UK preferably London and you are interested in working with me on importing goods from UK to Lagos pls pm me.
Re: I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by Adeyemiseun24(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
What kind of goods do you want to be importing to Lagos?
Re: I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by Blazzar: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Adeyemiseun24:
What kind of goods do you want to be importing to Lagos?

Fairly used goods from household, electronics to mobile phones etc.
Re: I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by Adeyemiseun24(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Ok, though I will becoming to UK this September for study, j need someone that can introduce me to this kind of businesses.
Re: I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by isaacotokhagua: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Am also interested, though am in Abuja.
We can work things together, in need of side hustle
Re: I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by jesmond3945: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Blazzar:
If you reside in UK preferably London and you are interested in working with me on importing goods from UK to Lagos pls pm me.
are you going to be paying in pounds or naira?
Re: I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by Blazzar: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
jesmond3945:
are you going to be paying in pounds or naira?
In pounds or dollars
Re: I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by jesmond3945: 12:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Blazzar:

In pounds or dollars
is okay. You mind if I dm you?
Re: I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by Tobexin(m): 4:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Blazzar:
I am in Uk and currently in such business dm me!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by Adeyemiseun24(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Pls DM me
Re: I Need Someone In London We Can Work Together On Importation From UK To Lagos by Tobexin(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Adeyemiseun24:
Pls DM me
You are still in the process of applying for a Visiting visa to come over here and you are here already telling someone in Uk doing biz to DM you, DM you for what? I guess you planning to come over here to become an illegal immigrant! Body go tell you. I rest my case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A New Country In Europe / Canada FSW / Nigerians Can Now Travel To Europe And America No Visa Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.