Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Which Business Can I Start With 100k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can I Start With 100k (643 Views)

Which Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? / Which Business Can I Start With 600k / Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 100k by Maximart(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
As we all know, life no easy at all, coupled with these "fake but true" covid-19 issues in the country.

For a while now, I have just been saving, doing small small jobs... Eventhough, I am a graduate, but since I can't secure a good paying job, I m doing the little one I got which isn't a graduate job... Just doing it as a means of not staying idle, and then to save up small money...
I have been able to save up 200k +

I want to really invest in a business.

Please, can I get advice on which I can start up with 100k
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by sulaimon22: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Keep hustling bro. Download Luno app and buy some 100k ETh and keep.
100k can't start a good business at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by Sicilyjoe: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
sulaimon22:
Keep hustling bro. Download Luno app and buy some 100k ETh and keep.

100k can't start a good business at the moment

To keep as what ,Will he eat it ?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Invest with me, while I pay u 4% ROI every month.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Maximart:
As we all know, life no easy at all, coupled with these "fake but true" covid-19 issues in the country.

For a while now, I have just been saving, doing small small jobs... Eventhough, I am a graduate, but since I can't secure a good paying job, I m doing the little one I got which isn't a graduate job... Just doing it as a means of not staying idle, and then to save up small money...

Invest with me, while I pay u 4% ROI every month.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by imoh4king(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Maximart:

Invest with Capitalgbp investment now. They pay 10% interest every month of your invested capital for 6 months with your principal investment paid back in the last month. You can invest a low as N20,000 in order to diversify into other portfolios.

Send an email to Capitalgbpinvestmentinc@gmail.com for better details.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by imoh4king(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Maximart:

Invest with Capitalgbp investment now. They pay 10% interest every month of your invested capital for 6 months with your principal investment paid back in the last month. You can invest a low as N20,000 in order to diversify into other portfolios.

Send an email to Capitalgbpinvestmentinc@gmail.com for better details.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by zando64: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Make 27% of $150 of your money monthly including capital returned. This is pure mining plz
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by Fxmanager(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Maximart:

Visit the posts in the thread below to learn how to detect and avoid scam/ponzi schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by dogtails(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
If u are ready,I can guarantee u 10% monthly,I'm in ph tho incase u want us to meet in person....Pm me if u are interested
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by Dotunayo: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Do you want to learn forex basics for free? Are you tired of losing money on forex? Do you need a good mentor?....search no more contact-07039200887 via whatsapp
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Op beware of scammers.
all these people saying "invest, invest", leave them alone.
try save up to 500k, before your can think of a good business.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Smiles...

First off, don't throw your money into any get-rich-quick schemes (Ponzi, MLM, Betting, or any business with too-good-to-be-true returns on investment).

There are no get-rich-quick schemes. It's just someone else trying to get rich off you. So please stay away.

My advice?

This 100k seems very important you. It means you can't afford to lose it. Your blood and sweat went into raising this cash.

So you need to fix this money somewhere and keep hustling. You need to put it where you have guaranteed return on investment while you double your hustle.

But if you're ready to test the waters, the best business you can start is a POS business.

Go offline and do your research around where you live. I know someone who started the business with 80k in Abuja, and now has over 4 shops making him thousands of naira daily.

Don't listen to this success story. Go to the field and do research first before putting money in it. What works for Tunde may not work for Isa. Please tread cautiously. All the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Invest with weekday I'll give u details it's very profitable check my signature for my contact

(1) (Reply)

ALERT! RUBIES MFB Wallet Down For Days Leaving Users Stranded / Free $10 Now And More / Jack Up Rig For Sale 3000hp!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.