Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths (22048 Views)

Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Police Disrupt CAN's Anti-Herdsmen Protest In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Hedonisco: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Of course. The police can disrupt protests but they would be nowhere to be found to disrupt ongoing banditry. Story of a useless excuse for a country called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Moscodee1990(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's well, God dey
Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by slyzy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
The same people killing them will still be the same people who will order the police to scuttle the protest so that their voices should not be heard. El Rufai continue ur evil. Every dog has its day

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by prophetfire: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
But they wouldnt arrive in time to catch the killers when they start killing.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by BigBashiru: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Heffalump:
Sometimes I feel the Western world is sick and tired of Nigeria and Africa as a whole, hence they give blind eye to the atrocities going on.

Asia is much more regarded and even attracts better attention on issues of intimidation, terrorism, and political violence.

I agree.
Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by reliable2015: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
President should stop the killing

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by dalass(f): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
If it were terrorists on killing spree now, police won't show force.... Before the protest started, they showed quickly. We know whose side they're on.

Shame on Police

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by lolaben(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
They can easily converge so fast to quell a peaceful demonstration but on the other hand fail to show up during the gruesome killings...
Oh God, heal our land and rid off these perpetrators of evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Psalmistproject: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
I understand that protests have to be lodged first at various security offices and securities be provided for the protesters, but some protests ought to be overlooked.
I mean, the police wouldn't have granted them permission in the first place, so why not allow them just go about the peaceful protest and then turn a blind eye to them.

I don't know when peaceful protest became a crime. This isn't a call for revolution like Sowore termed.

I just tire.

The law that governs freedom to protest does not say you must inform the police. You only inform the police if you need their protection, that is, they will ensure you have a great time protesting and will stop any one that wants to forcefully interfere with your demonstration.

6 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by TruthinAction: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nonsense. They will not stop the herdsmen from killing but they can stop those crying for help. They will have sense when herdsmen starts killing them. God will hear their cry. The blood of innocent souls killed are crying for vengeance. God will repay.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by moorevic(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
“The police understood us and we understood them too,” he said.
you are stupid
Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meanwhile their governor, elrufai, is galliivanting in the name of Edo politics.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by professore(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
But where are they always hiding during the slaughtering by the (government backed) jihadists?

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by elisho: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
dnt ask for peace because u can't get it from this animal government pick up animation gun's and protect you self and you people that's why i like were am from we are wating for them to come to south south that will be the end of this country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Henrydata(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ok

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Kaa4(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a Matter of Time!
Pharoah was Thrown into the Red Sea
Nebuchadnezzar became an animal and ate Grass
Herod was slain and worms ate him up instantly

This Herod Must Bow in the Name of Jesus

I say a loud and big AMMMEEEEENNNN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Farki: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Useless police, they can't safeguard their communities or find those responsible yet they are clamping down on protests left and right calling them "unlawful gatherings" while offering protection to people holding rallies in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Farki: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
I understand that protests have to be lodged first at various security offices and securities be provided for the protesters, but some protests ought to be overlooked.
I mean, the police wouldn't have granted them permission in the first place, so why not allow them just go about the peaceful protest and then turn a blind eye to them.

I don't know when peaceful protest became a crime. This isn't a call for revolution like Sowore termed.

I just tire.

Continue to feign ignorance, you and the government knows fully what is going on they just want us to shut up and take it.

Same thing that happened in Katsina is happening in Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by BotherMleeper(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
The southern kaduna criminal elements kill fulani and hausa farmers saying they don't want settlers in their lands, and when reprisals happen they shout to high heavens.

The media twists the tale and make it seem like the killings are one-sided.

As long as some barbaric natives won't shed this primitive and xenophobic culture of indigenes vs settlers then the cycle of violence won't end anytime soon, which is a pity because all life is precious.
Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by jamace(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nobody will listen to this protest. Action, my people. angry

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by maxjax(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
y'all voted for apc....this is what you get.
youth wake up very fast.
Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is like flogging a child brutally and forbidding the child to cry.
Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by MikkieEl: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Useless president

Useless police

Useless governor of KD

Useless things.....

Police didn't disrupt herds men and bandits killing innocent people but they can disrupt harmless civilians..

The boss that ordered such command will lose his family to insurgency too

The governor dt gave order will lose his family sooner or later to insurgency too..

Rubbish things
Amen.
There's no peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by badmrkt(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Currentlygrown:

Oga. You’re not the only person using this Obasanjo’s internet. Rest.
why are you worried about his comment??

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Confida: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
The right to hold a peaceful protest is guaranteed by the Constitution. If a people facing a gradual and systematic extinction can't be allowed to air their bitterness via a peaceful protest then this country has been sold to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by kabillionaire(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
I was in Kaduna today around ungwan boro area, when the protesters ran away on seen the police.
It was heartbreaking and at the same time funny.
When demanding for your right, you don't take to your heels.
The bloodthirsty terrorists knows that too.
Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
I was among those protesting, this madness must stop
Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by lyndaway(f): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
It so unfortunate...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by PrinceMajestic: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
What has to happen should happen. This is time when you choose to be martyr for your father land or a coward and get killed nonstop while you keep begging. Its not only going in S.Kaduna but all over southern Nigeria the Fulanis have been slaughtering Nigerians since 2015 and y'all keep begging yet no killer is arrested for prosecution, what that tells you? Who gives the orders? Why do you keep begging your killers to protect you? If we all have to get naked and armed so be it, the Fulani conquest is already going on, how long can we endure until 2023? Y'all brace up.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths by Blackking98(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
BotherMleeper:
The southern kaduna criminal elements kill fulani and hausa farmers saying they don't want settlers in their lands, and when reprisals happen they shout to high heavens.

The media twists the tale and make it seem like the killings are one-sided.

As long as some barbaric natives won't shed this primitive and xenophobic culture of indigenes vs settlers then the cycle of violence won't end anytime soon, which is a pity because all life is precious.

See one of the killers here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Promises To Reopen Land Borders "As Soon As Possible" / Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts / Of What Benefit Is Signing Of The 2016 Budget To The Common Man On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.