Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Naked Truth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Naked Truth (4731 Views)

The Naked Truth Of Penis (18+) By Self Acclaimed Symply Tacha's Brother / “beware Of The Naked Man Who Offers You Clothes” – Mayorkun / Unbelievable Photos On The Naked Lady Abandoned In Ajah After Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Naked Truth by ThrillPlus: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2021
more
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2022
UltimateSpice:
My hand rubbed on the thighs and I could see her making her legs to be slightly open.

I looked down between her parted legs and saw a small strands of hair at the pubic region. I looked in awe at the golden triangle.

She smiled and moved her right hand to rub on my chest. I was succinctly encouraged to carry on with my act. I pulled down my boxer and removed it.

Now, the dick was free from the solitary confinement it had been subjected to.
We were both desirous of what was to come.

Wrapping my arms around her and kissing her deeply, my cock hobnobbed with her belly. My hands moved from her back to her bust. Those boobs were the place where the real action was. Maybe I was crazy about boobs.

Maybe.

I put my hands at the joint of her thighs and felt the soft skin that constituted the laps, waist, thighs ant the genitals. She moved the thighs closer to me.

I was one hundred per cent sure she was enjoying the luscious sensations that were sending electric jolts through her body.

My partner and I remained like that for some minutes before it was decided that something else should be tried.

The simultaneous actions of mine continued. I could feel her the warmth and saltiness of her nipple in my mouth. I stylishly made my fingers to explore and feel the nipple rand her supple skin.

"That feels good and nice," she cooed in emotion-laden voice.

My well alert manhood kept growing and I could feel its impatience as it touched her thigh and other part of her body. Her left hand angled down and grasped it.

There was no feeling of foreboding as she played with my balls. Neither did I make any verbal or gesture-like objection.

I adjusted my posture, such that I was on top of her. I bent over her again pot my fingers inside her very wet pussy.

She parted her legs the more. I thought I must have had enough of the pre-intimacy.

It was time to make the real grand entry. I inserted my joystick inside her vagina. She moaned and made her hips up so as to give me the deepest penetration.

With that, I could feel the tip of my dick being tickled by the soft skin of her labia and the trusting which caused complete submerging.

You can download the full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by Saturn101: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Next...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet 3 Women Who Left FFK Barely 3 Years After Marriage, Before Precious, Mother / PHOTO: Chris Brown Grabbing His Private Part In Public / Linda Ikeji Wikipedia Page Updated, Check Out What Was Added To Her Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.