Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Music Producer Ready To Work With New Talent. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Music Producer Ready To Work With New Talent. (819 Views)

Nigerians! Predict The Music Future Of This New Talent; What Do You Think? / T.REX RECORDS Is Signing Up New Talent / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer Ready To Work With New Talent. by DoktaNokz: 5:23am On Feb 13, 2011
Music Producer from NYC here ready to work with new talent, my styles include everything from Hip Hop to electro, 16 yrs experience in the game,
can also do graphic design for your projects as well, if anyone is interested please contact me at the following email address, FireCityMusic@yahoo.com
i look forward to hearing from you and hope we can work together to take your music to the next level, lets do this.

Dokta Nokz

(Fire City Music/Sequenced Recordings USA/Scorched Artist Management/Norotek Industries)

twitter = @FireCityMusic

(1) (Reply)

Full Autotune 8 for free / Spankie ;) Is Giving 40% Discount On Beats This Season Call 08072008546 And Book / New Record Label: Checkout Our First Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.