Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Patient Dog Eats... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Patient Dog Eats... (161 Views)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Patient Dog Eats... by Glopatience(f): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Written by: Edet Crownofglory Patience

Many at times, it takes the grace of God to agree with the above adage that says "The Patient Dog Eats the Fattest Bone" because one doesn't really know how long the patience is really going to be.

Below is a story of grace.

There is a dear sister that looked up on God, she waited against all odds.

This is a sister who had marital delay, it was as if her time will never come. It was as if her reproaches would never be taken away.

Most of her younger ones were married, yet, she clung on to go. Despite her loneliness, yet, she clung on to God.

Many at times, she was forced to wet her pillows, yet, she waited on God.

Shall I tell you of what she got as a compensation for her prolong years of waiting?

The Lord eventually came through for her, her night of sorrow was eventually over and her joy came in the morning.

God rewarded her diligently by giving her the "bone of her bone and the flesh of her flesh".

She got married to a ready made man; a pastor, a man of high valour, a man who was blessed with possessions.

What am I saying? It pays to diligently serve God and patiently wait on Him.

No matter how long it may seem, my dear brothers and sisters wait, I say wait.

Get married to the Lord, no matter what it takes, the Lord will answer you in due time.

I know it takes the grace of God to be patient, please ask for the grace.

Isaiah 40:31"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength..."

Your strength will come when the Lord rewards your waiting period, you'll be joyful, glad and grateful.

PLEASE, WAIT!

Disclaimer: I'm not in anyway forcing you to wait, I'm only encouraging as many who are ready trust in the Lord that your time is here so, don't give up.

I remain committed to your spiritual and personal development and growth.

© Crownofglory - Global Influencer
Content Creator||•Editor||•Copywriter||•Ghostwriter||•Christian Blogger||•Self/Purpose Discovery Coach

(1) (Reply)

One Thing People Who Have Broken Free From satan Must Be Praying Against / Forgive Our Debts As We Forgive Our Debtors.dont Get Even / Islamic and Christianity Position In Regard To Blasphemy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.