Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic (5759 Views)

Drake Purchases Tupac's Self-designed Crown Ring For Over $1 Million At Auction / Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ever heard of someone make a mouthwatering sum of $1 million in 8 short minutes? In Nigerian naira, that amount today equates to #479 million

Well, meet the owner of Moonx Cosmetics who hit such ground breaking records in 8 short minutes.

On May 1st, 2020; the 20 year old entrepreneur shook the e-commerce space and the internet at large with the new record she broke. On the said date, she shared a video revealing how she made sales totaling over $1 million dollars in 8 minutes during the pandemic. The video has since been viewed by over 1 million viewers.

The 20 year old is an entrepreneur who sells vegan skincare. She sold her skincare products on the Shopify platform and has been selling on the platform for over 4 years.

She also revealed that that was not the first $1 million dollars she had ever made but she chose to share that feat with the internet that day. Just last month(July), she hinted that she made an extra $2 million in sales which sold out again this time in 21 minutes.

On her personal Twitter page, she revealed that she plans to become a billionaire(in dollars) before the end of 2020. We wish her good luck of course, achieving such a huge feat.

She started her business with her family members as her team members who help her to manage her customer care, package, label and ship her goods out in time.

Her business being able to yield her such huge amounts of gain is proof of how effective her skin products are. Many of her customers have since shared photos as testimonials to how effective her products are. Take a look at some.

I hope this story helps inspire us youth to work hard and not rest on our laurels. It is also important to note that although she was an overnight success, she had been consistent in her business for over 4 years before she started seeing such remarkable results; which is a gentle reminder that Consistency is key to great success
I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business at affordable price

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by DigitalyYours: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thats the beauty of being a digital entrepreneur, you leverage on every situation to earn more.

Kudos to her!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
ahbi o people are making it during this pandemic
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Vyzz: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
This girl wey been the run after me for secondary school...

Baby oya come I Don gree for u grin

8 Likes

Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Juliusmomoh: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
God why me na...

1 Like

Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Vyzz:

Bros this your joke expensive o
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by longetivity(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Beauty with brain
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by OkhaiAsein(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
longetivity:
Beauty with brain
ahbi this life nah sense
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by SAMBARRY: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Vyzz:

Pele tie.sorry it's too late tongue

She rolls with the likes of Bezos and Zuckerberg
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by OkhaiAsein(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Pele tie.sorry it's too late tongue

She rolls with the likes of Bezos and Zuckerberg
kikiki it's not too late, she's til young
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by SAMBARRY: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

kikiki it's not too late, she's til young
more reason she has array of choices grin tongue
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
That is to say "digitalise your good businesses or profession" in this era of digital economy..
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:22am On Aug 09, 2020
Damn!

Beauty products truly sells
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Dayoebe(m): 4:19am On Aug 09, 2020
GOD!!!!! How far nw. Pick the call
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Nwaotu10(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Believe this news at your own peril.

Someone is using her to do money laundering.
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Dayoebe:
GOD!!!!!
How far nw. Pick the call
The number you are trying to call is switch off
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by ArticleBeast: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Believe this news at your own peril.

Someone is using her to do money laundering.
You need to purify your thoughts and view about life. You may be limited in your vision but don't impose it on others. You only need 10,000 people to give you 100 dollars to hit 1m. Social media has created the population for you. You have the same mentality as the average naija policeman on the road.

In a nutshell, change your poverty mentality unless you will die poor
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You need to purify your thoughts and view about life. You may be limited in your vision but don't impose it on others. You only need 10,000 people to give you 100 dollars to hit 1m. Social media has created the population for you. You have the same mentality as the average naija policeman on the road.

In a nutshell, change your poverty mentality unless you will die poor
true talk man
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Dayoebe(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
The number you are trying to call is switch off
Get thee behind me, you son of Jezebel
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Elui2(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Equitty15:
what kind of post is this? what's her? what's her twitter handle? is she Nigerian?

be like say this life balance but na we no stand well, yesterday I saw a going boy in a lambo. Mehn people are living it.

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular
website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app
uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay
after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. it's a win-
win deal. we win, you win more. check siggy.
Your number is incorrect
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Elui2(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Equitty15:
what kind of post is this? what's her? what's her twitter handle? is she Nigerian?

be like say this life balance but na we no stand well, yesterday I saw a going boy in a lambo. Mehn people are living it.

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular
website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app
uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay
after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. it's a win-
win deal. we win, you win more. check siggy.
Your number is not going through
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lies upon lies
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Equitty15(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Elui2:

Your number is incorrect
it is sir. 08101754845. people have contacted me with this.
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Fedrick100: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Oluwa how far la.. Me Don hustle tire pick up my own call la.. Abi u go like am if I begin dey carry gun ��
Re: Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
So you can't drop her Instagram handle so that we can greet her cool

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: BBA Africa Representative, Beverly Osu Shows Off Her Body In Sexy Ling / Woman Pictured Mastur Bating In A Restaurant (PHOTO) / Nicki Minaj Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Photoshoot (EXPLICIT PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.