Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper (1243 Views)

Neighbors Rescue Lady Who Drank Poison After Being Dumped Over Infidelity / ‘OAU Student Who Drank Sniper Once Attempted Suicide’ / Cultists Who Killed 100L Student Over New iPhone, Arrested In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
A 100L UNICAL Student Committed suicide few days ago after being Scammed of N100,000.
Bako Veronica, A 100L student in the department of History and international studies University of Calabar took her life by drinking Sniper.
From series of Reports and investigations, the deceased woke up yesterday morning using her facebook account, someone chatted her up and introduce her to an Online business/Investment that will give her double of Money in few Minutes, Veronica was persuaded to make some payments, she decided to make a transfer of N100,000 which happened to be her school fees which she was yet to pay before ASUU strike/Covid19 pandemic.
Later on, she discovered it was fake which made her Restless all over the day.
It was around 10:12am, her Sisters in the house noticed her abnormal behaviors that she wasn't fine, they asked and she said she was Okay, So her Mother said if she is really Okay, she should took a bike to the market and buy some items for her, She drafted the list, Veronica said she need to took her bath before going, on reaching the bathroom she took a bottle of Sniper, she began to struggle in the bathroom out of hurts she is perceiving.
While her Relatives were inside the room, she struggled and fell outside which attracted attentions of there Neighbors.
Later on, she was took to the Hospital were the doctor pronounce her Dead..

Lalastcala, Mynd44 FP pls,
She is my Coursemate

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Stylekay: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Details from Fellow Coursemate,
Seun, Mynd 44 Fp pls

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2020

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mynd44

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
My Department History and international Studies UNICAL 100L Mourns a Fellow Cousemate, RIP

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by ModestGal(f): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmn
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Suen

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Myth44

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by uglodoh(f): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Police should investigate the matter and get the scammer arrested.
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Juliusmomoh: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don't blame the scammer, i blame her for her greedy.... How can someone tell such things and u belive.... Today today money
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Olabode971(f): 4:33am On Aug 09, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that was how I nearly fall a victim of one of these numerous scammers on 1st of January this year;

If say no be my last card instinct kon totori me say, na scammer this person be.... naso that son of a gun for swallow my school fee #50k

But suicide isn't the next action,Vero...

She should have open up; Too much of depression had made her forgotten "You Only Live Once"

#hmmmmm

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Suen/Lalasticlala/Myth44 Abeg push dis tin 2 FP Pls, she is in dsame department wit me in Unical, de News is 100%Real
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by kingthreat(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2020
The blood of this young soul will be upon those scammers. Amen

1 Like

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Queenslander(f): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2020
R.I.P dear..

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by chibuike65: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2020
God have mercy
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by frozen70(f): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hamilton1:
A 100L UNICAL Student Committed suicide few days ago after being Scammed of N100,000.
Bako Veronica, A 100L student in the department of History and international studies University of Calabar took her life by drinking Sniper.
From series of Reports and investigations, the deceased woke up yesterday morning using her facebook account, someone chatted her up and introduce her to an Online business/Investment that will give her double of Money in few Minutes, Veronica was persuaded to make some payments, she decided to make a transfer of N100,000 which happened to be her school fees which she was yet to pay before ASUU strike/Covid19 pandemic.
It was around 10:12am, her Sisters in the house noticed her abnormal behaviors that she wasn't fine, they asked and she said she was Okay, So her Mother said if she is really Okay, she should took a bike to the market and buy some items for her, She drafted the list, Veronica said she need to took her bath before going, on reaching the bathroom she took a bottle of Sniper, she began to struggle in the bathroom out of hurts she is perceiving.
While her Relatives were inside the room, she struggled and fell outside which attracted attentions of there Neighbors.

She is my Coursemate

Too sad, RIP

Pls next time know when to mix present tense and past tense

All this took, took was not needed
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Chemicalboy1: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I don't blame the scammer, i blame her for her greedy.... How can someone tell such things and u belive.... Today today money

Ds one is still blaming the dead...Useless person...Nigeria mentality is bleeped up....18yrs old is scammed by an adult old enough to be her elder bro or father..committed suicide nd u still open u stinking mouth....

Till ur younger ones nd children is scammed u will not ve sense

1 Like

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by onome2013: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Results of looting of the economy,thereby making life hard to the citizens. The blood of the girl is on you the duper . Peace shall be far from the person

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
frozen70:

Too sad, RIP

Pls next time know when to mix present tense and past tense

All this took, took was not needed
Fulani tribe dat cant speak nor write correct English is Ruling us since 1960, u ar here telling me de best words 2 u
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Juliusmomoh: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

Ds one is still blaming the dead...Useless person...Nigeria mentality is bleeped up....18yrs old is scammed by an adult old enough to be her elder bro or father..committed suicide nd u still open u stinking mouth....

Till ur younger ones nd children is scammed u will not ve sense
Who ? .. Me or the dead?
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by frozen70(f): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hamilton1:

Fulani tribe dat cant speak nor write correct English is Ruling us since 1960, u ar here telling me de best words 2 u

Are they related, simple correction you are bringing tribe
You want to be a fulani or you want to be a cow header
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
frozen70:

Are they related, simple correction you are bringing tribe
You want to be a fulani or you want to be a cow header
I want 2 be Fulani so i can Rule u dat is claiming intelligence
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Aw007(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hamilton1:

She is my Coursemate
RIP to the dead , though she is greedy
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by frozen70(f): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hamilton1:

I want 2 be Fulani so i can Rule u dat is claiming intelligence

Go ahead
Re: UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper by Hamilton1(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Suen, Lalasticlala push 2 FP pls, her Burial is 2morrow

(1) (Reply)

ACCESS BANK HACKER: IHEBUZO CHRIS ARRESTED AFTER CLAIMING TO HACK ACCESS BANK / Pilot Of The NAF Apha Jet Plane Rescued Alive (photo / Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.