Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Art, Graphics And Video - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Art, Graphics And Video (111 Views)

Art, Graphics & Video/ Check This Piece Out... @oluwabennyarts / Art, Graphics & Videos / Join Our Whatsapp For Art , Graphics And All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Art, Graphics And Video by Lannez101(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
New scientifically discovery how you can invest in your smart phone that generates income in a weekly basis

Have you been self training yourself using online videos and articles to design with your smartphone but it's getting pretty tiring and data is being burnt. You would honestly need where to get trained on graphic design online with your smartphone without using mobile data turned on

Masterclass 2.0 skill course: it's complete phone graphic design course that will make you become professional graphic designer in less than 2weeks. No templates needed learn to design with your head

See what you will be expose with :

1. Foundation of graphic design
2. Color management
3. Typography (font)
4. 3D background
5. Logo / icon
6. Design concept
7. Business card concept

That's not all you will have access to my marketing pro box ( contains swipe files, ebooks and practical videos etc) that will make you a pro in designs in less than 2weeks and enable you to locate your targeted customers even if you are completely novice. Total value is N10,000 if I charge you N5,000 I am still helping you but I will be giving well this offer for just N1000 Only.

Crazy offer right? Yes I want everyone of you to participate. But it's for the first 20 persons to join us, else the price returns back to N10,000. But you will be getting all of that bonus for free but if you fail to act now in less than 24hrs they will be bonuses, just the course.

How do you feel before now you might be frustrated. but after the course you will be happy you took the decision.

If interested indicate here is my WhatsApp number: +2349079298293

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Understand Nairaland!!! / Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Tuesday, Aug 11th, 2020 / World Textile Expo(wte)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.