Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

CHORISTER; Here Is The Perfect Special Number.. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / CHORISTER; Here Is The Perfect Special Number.. (813 Views)

MUSIC: Alpha Ojini – Chorister Ft. Moelogo / LYRICS; Special Number – Hope Cash & Zlatan / DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHORISTER; Here Is The Perfect Special Number.. by Temidayo698(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Testifier's Anthem; The Perfect Special Number...

2020 has been a trying time with the invasion of corona virus, which was followed by job loss, salary cuts, civil unrest and inflation.
After all these you did not only survive, but you thrived coming out stronger, because God kept you.

If you live in Lagos, then the news of Church re-opening must have been a great news for you.

The next task as a chorister is to find the perfect song of gratitude,

The Testifier's Anthem as performed by Paul Umeora the Assistant Music Director at RCCG Joseph's Court Lagos Youth Province 1; (check his work here https://www.facebook.com/paulumeora/) is an expression of unreserved gratitude to God
It is the perfect song to keep the congregation grateful and reflecting on what God has done in the past month.

lyrics

I look back and I look forward
There is so much I'm grateful for
Oh Yahweh You are faithful

I look back and I look forward
There is so much I'm thankful for
Oh Yahweh You are faithful

Okaka, Omemma
My rock my rest
You are faithful
El Elyon, Elohim
Unending Source
You're faithful

Faithful are you Lord God
Faithful Are you Lord God

Men may fail me, but You never fail me,
Your Word is yea and amen, it's ever true
Men may deny me, but with Your open arms You embrace me
I am a living testimony that you are good
Repeat from top

Faithful are you Lord God
Awesome are you Lord God
Mighty are you Lord God

Men may fail me
But you never fail me
Your word is yea and amen
It's ever true
Men may deny me, reject me, refuse me  

Listen here https://paulumeora.bandcamp.com/track/the-testifiers-anthem

1 Share

Re: CHORISTER; Here Is The Perfect Special Number.. by remsonik(f): 2:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Nice lyrics, trust in the lord with all your heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHORISTER; Here Is The Perfect Special Number.. by Temidayo698(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2020
remsonik:
Nice lyrics, trust in the lord with all your heart

Thank you.

Kindly listen to the song using the link, you are going to love it..
Re: CHORISTER; Here Is The Perfect Special Number.. by Temidayo698(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Church today is all about Testimony..
Re: CHORISTER; Here Is The Perfect Special Number.. by Temidayo698(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wow..
Testifier's Anthem was played on US Gospel Radio.
Re: CHORISTER; Here Is The Perfect Special Number.. by Temidayo698(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
This Weekend..
Re: CHORISTER; Here Is The Perfect Special Number.. by Temidayo698(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2020
The perfect special number,
Choristers listen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw_UUYEvp_4

and share your view of the song.
Re: CHORISTER; Here Is The Perfect Special Number.. by bamideleke: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Shedibala Bala Compillation / Rap Lines U Will Never 4get / Your Best Beef Track Or Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.