Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) (74889 Views)

University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors / Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by samtee37(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92630217:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun
I did undecided
You don see goat gave birth to dog before undecided undecided
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
TuroDee:
Officials of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) supervising the ongoing WASSCE examination were attacked by students of Bright Senior High School at Kukurantumi in the Eastern Region of Ghana on Thursday over strict invigilation.

A journalist with the state-owned Daily Graphic was also beaten by the students during the melee.

His phone and bag were taken away by the students who chased him on a motorbike and pummeled him even as he jumped onto a moving commercial bus to save his life.

The marauding students trashed phones belonging to the invigilators.

They were angry about strict supervision and social-distancing protocols in the exam hall.

The police had to intervene to calm nerves.

https://www.varsitygists.com.ng/2020/08/wassce-shs-students-assaults.html

The school should just forget their results, and subsequent results for 5 years.
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by AfroKnight: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Agberos in training. shocked
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by victorogundepo0(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
End time children
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Bimpe29: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
End time students.
The subject results for the entire school to be withheld or cancelled as a deterrent.
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Yankee101: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Canceled center loading
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Coldfeets: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Future cultist is all I see in the student.
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Iceyjayz: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hilarious!
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by oyetunjibaba: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
mubzynani:
During our days...
The school would have been blacklisted. No student will have Credit C6 from the school the highest grade would be D7..
I blame Buhari. Mr Shocker Shocker

u better dey read well before u type.wetin concern buhari for ghana matter.
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Corbin: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Education system cry
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Faithful23(f): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
The students were suppose to calm down.
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
WASSCE don start?
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by eniorisha(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mrshape:
Give away be 8:00pm
Amu here o
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by chinoonew09: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
no fear again! for the children of nawadays nw... where's this world are headin to..
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Mayng01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Break? If he had broken his head would he still be alive.
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Mayng01(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Crazy & end time kids
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Banter1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
When he won't allow a nigga to have his way. lmao
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by lastchild: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
On that faithful day I wrote my jamb in bayelsa, this particular foolish man who wanted to stop corruption that his government were masterminding was in everybody's case Claiming "no nonsense man"

he went ahead and slapped one guy, collected his paper and submitted, the guy left and few minutes back, bullets started flying everywhere from him and his men , they disorganized the exam and the man in question jumped inside the Bush from the window

That incident helped everybody because we wrote that exam for more 5 hours, I later asked and discovered it was confraternity that did it, that's how I fell in love with them

One year later I was nakin egede

1 Like

Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Coronavirus84: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is the result of Social distance.
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Iamikeokwu(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bt seriously ghana �� Wessec hard more then nigeria
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Iamikeokwu(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bt seriously ghana Wessec hard more then nigeria
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by VicM6: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
hahahahaha, this one funny die.... dem no see person copy.... student's don sit for house tire, brain don dull... wetin remain again. then dem come carry strict invigilator come again. Student don tire... sch na scam
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
THEY DIDNT BEAT HIM WELL.

WOSHERENI

LOCKDOWN BEATING
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by zenith5: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
So ghana is writing waec while the criminals here are forming corona.may God punish anyone who is making life difficult for us with their covid419.

1 Like

Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Sagay212: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Olosho children...na to phuck and chop banku them sabi
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
dat school Exam should be void
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by oie(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
God help our children

For your tutorials in Java....DM me on 08122716975
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by dafeoroyo: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Owo alata,owo oniru,,they want borrowed money from thrift society and bank to go just like that?

I remember when I was writing my WAEC , supervisor was extremely strict, however,during.mathematics a particular student whose mum was a director at the secondary school education board, LED (local edification District) if I can still quess right,they brought in already prepared answer scripts and exchange with the one the guy was writing and the foolish invigilator did not say anything.and at the expense of other student,double standard

We thank God where we are today
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Queenflourish(f): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Smeagol89: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
What the Hell!

Endtime children

Re: WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) by Icecream4U(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Person no read, you still dey close mark am in exam hall. Why he no go break your head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs / ABU Produced A President, 3 VPs, 25 Governors & Others In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.