Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For August 9, 2020 Lesson 50 : Topic – The An - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For August 9, 2020 Lesson 50 : Topic – The An (278 Views)

RCCG Sunday School Student’s Manual 23rd August 2020 Lesson 52 – Eternal Reward / Rccg Sunday School Manual For March 11, Lesson 28 : Topic -the Man And His Wife / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For August 9, 2020 Lesson 50 : Topic – The An by babalomike: 4:31am On Aug 09, 2020
RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For August 9, 2020 Lesson 50 : Topic – The Anti-Christ
RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For August 9, 2020 Lesson 50 : Topic – The Anti-Christ

TOPIC: The Anti-Christ

RCCG Sunday School HYMN

O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
O how I love Thee well,
I am happy, it makes me glad
To rejoice at Thy birth.
Thy friendship suits me well,
Both young and old will sing Thy song,
We long for Sunday School.
Christ was Thy first teacher,
The Holy Spirit, great teacher,
Does manifest in thee.
This testimony is sure,
That God, the Father Almighty,
Poured His blessing on Thee.
Though the sun be so bright,
Or if the clouds black with rain,
I’ll be in Sunday School.
I rejoice to see Thee,
Will thou pass over me today?
Without my being blest?

MEMORY VERSE: “Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.” – 1 John 2:18...

Place a press on the link to read up

[url][/url]https://www.liftedgospel.com/2020/08/rccg-sunday-school-student-manual-for.html

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Come Unto Me, All You That Labour / What Is Difference Between Joy And Happiness? / Fake News: Orient Daily Newspaper Tenders Unreserved Apolgy To Archbishop Ibezim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.