Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen (605 Views)

“i Faced Racism At 13 When I Moved To The Uk” – Dj Cuppy Reveals / Read Some Real Life Intersex Stories Shared By Intersex People / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Incase you don't know, homophobia and transphobia also affects the intersex community. Because i'm intersex. Someone born with characteristics of a male and a female but then my parents choose to raise me up as a male. As a boy growing up, i was different from other kids and was very effeminate so i got bullied my whole life, they called me a gay and spat on me. So luckily as i grew up, my feminine features started developing naturally showing proove i am a girl and have medical problems, these bullies finding out am different from the perception they had about me, the bullying stopped. They even started becoming scared of me, now i get whole lot of men drooling over my feminine beauty and i just wonder why people always feel love should be from the opposite gender. Why people always love to bully others that are different? Even if i was gay, is that why they should bully me? All these memories give me nightmares, i don't know if i can forgive them. Because they keep apologizing to me saying they never knew am intersex so they hated me. We are in this world together, you should be your brother's or sister's keeper, stop fueling all those hate energy in you, instead use it to try and understand someone's struggle and learn from them but will they listen??

1 Like

Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by meobizy(f): 4:47am On Aug 09, 2020
What do you like, men or women? If the aforementioned, come here let me add you to my harem. I don’t understand this constant attention seeking you keep doing here.
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 09, 2020
meobizy:
What do you like, men or women? If the aforementioned, come here let me add you to my harem. I don’t understand this constant attention seeking you keep doing here.
i'm not seeking for attention but rather educating and informing people so don't say what you don't know
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by sweettease(f): 5:38am On Aug 09, 2020
I'm sorry you had to go through that and at such a young age, I hope it made you a better person.

2 Likes

Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2020
sweettease:
I'm sorry you had to go through that and at such a young age, I hope it made you a better person.
not just better but strong and fearless

2 Likes

Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by GamalNasser: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2020
What do you mean by have both sexes ? You have penis and vagina?
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by 3phase(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2020
@intersexsherry, i needed sm enlightenment about ur gender. Permission to dm?
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by sweettease(f): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2020
3phase:
Sha dont treat her like a curious case of Benjamin Bolton ish

1 Like

Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by Tamkurou: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2020
@Op, can we be friends?
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2020
3phase:
shoot your question
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
What do you mean by have both sexes ? You have penis and vagina?
go read about intersex then come back and ask me questions you don't understand
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by 3phase(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2020
IntersexSherry:
shoot your question
Am sori it might sounds 2 sexual for nairaland
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by 3phase(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2020
sweettease:

Ntn as such dear
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by 3phase(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2020
sweettease:

if i might ask, which part of d country are u. Just curious
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by sweettease(f): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2020
3phase:
if i might ask, which part of d country are u. Just curious
You won come find me? tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by 3phase(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2020
sweettease:

You won come find me? tongue grin
Why not. Just give me the permission to send a DM
Re: The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen by GamalNasser: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2020
IntersexSherry:
go read about intersex then come back and ask me questions you don't understand

I know about intersex ..you people should stope confusing us abeg . Do you have penis and Vagina or are you gay ? Stop confusing us with this many LGBT terms we can't keep up

(1) (Reply)

"Twerking Is Not A Dance Skill, It's A Sexual Invitation" — Lady Lights Twitter / I Won’t Take Rubbish From Any Nonsense Mother-in-law — Mide Martins / Bobrisky Surprised To See Top Musicians Coming For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.