Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures (60958 Views)

Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures / UEFA Women's Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures. / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2020
zerotech:
Tough one for barca.
The bad side of this fixture is that you only play one leg, nothing like home/away. Barcelona is prominent for fvcking people in their home and progressing to the next round but a tsunami awaits them this time.

This champions league ( corona version) marks the end of messi/Rinaldo rivalry

Lewandowski for the trophy.

Anyway we're still watching..

If there is no home and away legs, then they should play on neutral pitches.

Nawa o.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by uunwanaobong3: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2020
As for the goat himself, he was really on form yesterday.................... Long live the king of goats

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by majamajic(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2020
thundafire:
grin grin the other time Arsenal carry the test microphone 1-2 and later the travelled to Germany 4-1 yet dey are saying dey defeated dem in 2012, my GGMU bro I sight u. I pray United win Europa to annoy them more

We are winning Europa , that one na sure banker

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Bimpe29: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2020
I'm seeing Bayern Munich in the final.
React to this after the Quarter Finals.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Bluffly:

Ronaldo's move altered both Real and Barca's quality
Ronaldo's move alter his Ballon d'or legacy and weaken Juventus!!

Barcelona and Real Madrid are always top teams even before Cristiano was born!!!

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Suarez vs Lewandowski grin grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by PositiveDirect: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2020
If Man City no win this season's champions league, they should go for deliverance.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Bluffly: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2020
eni4real:

Ronaldo's move alter his Ballon d'or legacy and weaken Juventus!!

Barcelona and Real Madrid are always top teams even before Cristiano was born!!!
There's difference in the term "quality" and Top "team"
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by lexy2014: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U are not Far from the Truth.
Too many Confused people in Barca
Likely BAYERN vs PSG finals..

And Athletico Madrid will be where?

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by lexy2014: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2020
Bluffly:

Kindly explain
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Dansuqi: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2020
eni4real:
Suarez vs Lewandowski grin grin

Bayern are the favourites to win barca esp on a 70 30 ratio but since its a one off match,it has reduced.weak teams can take advantage,score one and defend.I think Bayern will win but if barca score first,its over.PSG should be careful against Atlanta.city too.all in all I see a Bayern vs PSG or a city vs PSG final.one of PSG or city will will get to the final

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Bluffly:

These 2 teams have been changing coaches in the last 2 years!!

Cristiano is not relevant: infact Madrid won the La liga without him!!

Barcelona is having problem getting players that fit their system.. Cristiano is a Nobody as far as Barcelona situation is concerned!!

Cristiano moves only affect his own Ballon d'or career and weaken Juventus fighting spirit!!

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by konezy1(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2020
PositiveDirect:
If Man City no win this season's champions league, they should go for deliverance.
r they the only one in d champions league...if they go thru to semi final ,they Bayern or Barca...

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

Bayern are the favourites to win barca esp on a 70 30 ratio but since its a one off match,it has reduced.weak teams can take advantage,score one and defend.I think Bayern will win but if barca score first,its over.PSG should be careful against Atlanta.city too.all in all I see a Bayern vs PSG or a city vs PSG final.one of PSG or city will will get to the final
Barcelona can't defend!!!
It is going to be a match of 'who take their chances best'.. Barcelona is not good at parking the bus!!

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2020
TruthDefender:
Semi- Finalists : PSG, RB Leipzig, Bayern and Man City

Man City v PSG to play the final

Leipzig not reliable.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by JesusJesus: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Topmaike007:
na madridsta I be oo
Sorry we both lost. We move
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr.

I just dey pity Barcelona

If them repeat wetin them play against Napoli yesterday then i can bet my balls they are going out
Suarez is acting like actor instead of him to be serious
Falling and rolling on the floor for every little touch
Greizmann is no where to be found....
They better be serious or lewandowski will score them every minute
I shock when that guy score five goals within nine minutes
Muller own even worse.....you nor go see am for inside field but the next thing you go hear from commentator na

Goal! Goal! Thomas muller

Yes you are right... Dey no dey see that bastard Muller for field cos he's a dummy runner... Just like scholes too...

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2020
post=92616501:
MAN CITY FOR THE TROPHY.

They have paid their dues.

Let Champions League Trophy come back to England.

Coming from all of us @, Confirmed and life-long BLUE FANS!!
do you live in England?
Still enjoying your Stockholm syndrome aren't you?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm!

My fellow barca fans have written barca off already. Truly, bayern are favorites but so many things could go wrong in the match.

First, it's a one-off match. So barca should play it like a final. Funny enough, I can't remember barca losing a one-off match(i.e)

Secondly, barca has more options now. Busquets, vidal, Dembélé will be returning.

Third, Barca can be mad at times. They can turn up any f*cking time. See that Suarez guy ehn, plus others.

Fourth, We've got Messi. That factor is so powerful. Also notice how well de Jong was yesterday. He was the youngest in the midfield and the shining light. I wish barca could have faith in the talented youngsters, but Seiten no get sense. Someone that waited till 80+ mins yesterday to make stupid subs.

Fifth, it's on a neutral ground.. No team at home. Though bayern is likelier to turn up. Football sometimes can give you a different story.

The bolded is only what I wanted to see.

We know the answer already
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by skyfather09(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2020
blowjohn:
How can PSG beat atalanta?
PSG played some friendlies with mpape and scored many goals.

Then PSG played 2 friendlies without mpape and could not score more than 2 goals.

Mpape is injured.
Atalanta is already running amok.
Atalanta is winning
so na only mbappe dey field?? other strikers no dey abi?? PSG is winning this year's UCL.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by charlesm91(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2020
zerotech:
Tough one for barca.
The bad side of this fixture is that you only play one leg, nothing like home/away. Barcelona is prominent for fvcking people in their home and progressing to the next round but a tsunami awaits them this time.

This champions league ( corona version) marks the end of messi/Rinaldo rivalry

Lewandowski for the trophy.

Anyway we're still watching..
Ya. Barca mostly get the job done at home. Seeing as the rest of the games are on nuetral ground it becomes tricky and even more so now that they not the powerful force the they once were.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Raydos: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Kittex7:
How many goals barca go chop home+away

It's a one legged match, No Home & Away

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Prophet777: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Where is Man Utd on the fixture now?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Hahjascho(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2020
The semifinalists:
Bayern Munich
Athletico Madrid
Man City
Paris

Bayern vs Man City:::Bayern to win (or whosoever wins here wins the league.)
Atletico vs Paris::::: Atletico to win

Finalists:
Bayern vs Atletico

Bayern to win.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by tesppidd: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2020
If Barca doesn't win this trophy; then Athletico should win.
If Athletico don't win then Man City should win.

They have tried.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by bigstan11787(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2020
PSG that is so unstable that you tip for final: they will lose to Atlanta

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Topmaike007(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2020
JesusJesus:
Sorry we both lost. We move
lolz
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by tesppidd: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2020
By the way,

Barca versus Bayern is a 50/50 match up.

I pity all those writing off a team like Barca in a one legged champions league tie.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by SEGLIZ: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

We will scale through....they have Lewangoalski, we have Messiless god of soccer.

god of soccer is about to be retired.
Slawormir, I beg com tell ghettokid1 how he go be.
I never struggled with it cos I know we were no match this season.
take heart in anticipation and in advance cos you go join us Blues fans on the side and bench to clap for finalist (Bayern and Citizens).
as for brotherhood level I wish the best o but still on still Bayern go #Flog you com #Kpokpo you join.
me and you go gather body join com celebrate the flogging. cheesy grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by Bluffly: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2020
eni4real:
These 2 teams have been changing coaches in the last 2 years!!

Cristiano is not relevant: infact Madrid won the La liga without him!!

Barcelona is having problem getting players that fit their system.. Cristiano is a Nobody as far as Barcelona situation is concerned!!

Cristiano moves only affect his own Ballon d'or career and weaken Juventus fighting spirit!!
Be critical. Madrid won Laliga, yes, but something change in their play. Look closely as this affected them in Europe.

Since the days of Messi, Barca plays around Messi and both duos want to always make a statement. Minus their competitiveness speaks a lot.

I hear you. Ronaldo is a nobody ba? We are on Barca Real and you are already widening to Juventus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by SEGLIZ: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

Yes you are right... Dey no dey see that bastard Muller for field cos he's a dummy runner... Just like scholes too...

ghettokid1 has tagged the entire team to be ghost on the pitch.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures by sulasa07(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2020
majamajic:
7 : 1 aggregate is it not better they didn't risk traveling ?

They just wasted TF , am talking of Napoli ooo

Am on my way to church , will reply mentions when am back
Utd forever !
Chelsea FC went for Traveling Tours/Excursion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 / Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.