Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook (588 Views)

9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash / Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu / Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by damiloladuke: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2020
A 35-year-old man was among the 18 people who died in the Air India plane crash on Friday, hours after he posted 'Back to home' on his family Facebook group.

Before he left Dubai Friday noon, the man identified as M Sharafudheen had ensured that his home in Kozhikode was stocked with provisions for a month — groceries in the cupboard, fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator. He had also got his aged parents moved to his elder brother’s home that morning, Indian Express reports

The salesman was coming to Pilassery village, with his wife Amina Sherin and their two-year-old daughter Fathima Iza, after a year. And he wanted to make sure that everything was in place for the 28 days of home quarantine.

Finally, before the flight took off, Sharafudheen posted a photograph on Facebook of the family inside the aircraft wearing face shields.

Hours later, the 35-year-old became one of the 18 who were killed after the Air India Express aircraft crashlanded at Kozhikode airport.

On Saturday, Sharafudheen’s body was in the morgue of the district’s medical college. Fathima was in the ICU, a few hundred metres away. And Amina was fighting for life after undergoing an emergency surgery at a private hospital.

“My brother had been working in Dubai for more than a decade. His wife and daughter went a few months ago, and their visa had expired during the Covid outbreak. Initially, only Amina and their daughter were coming home. But he did not want them to languish in quarantine. So he took leave for two months and flew with them,” says Shamsudheen, the elder brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_dpybCZBbE

https://lailasnews.com/man-dies-in-air-india-plane-crash-hours-after-posting-back-to-home/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by Artiiclebeast: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Life, ...no one ever knows when the time is up.

Let's always live it as if it were the last.

Enjoy yourself always, be kind and loving to as many people as you can, eat and live well with no regrets at the end of it all.
Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by EzzyCarter: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Enjoy yourself always, be kind and loving to as many people as you can, eat and live well with no regrets at the end of it all.

Exactly. Life is so trivial and fragile. We all pray for long life but the hard truth is not everyone will get the chance to grow old. Best thing is to live one's life to the fullest, maximise one's potentials, touch lives and make happy memories...
Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by paqman: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Never never i repeat never lock horn with your village people it will only end up with tear
Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by Petyprincess(f): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2020
This is heartbreaking cry

May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2020
This wan strong oh! Wetin make i type? RIP

Who read comments based on likes d poster has?

How many of u won't comment on FP thread when it get to second page(page 2)?

Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

I dey save 60% of my salary oh!! I no dey too buy new cloths or chop big man food....God no go shame us oh.
Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2020
paqman:
Never never i repeat never lock horn with your village people it will only end up with tear
He no come from south west!!
Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by Artiiclebeast: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I dey save 60% of my salary oh!! I no dey too buy new cloths or chop big man food....God no go shame us oh.

Just do whatever makes you happy. Life is just too long or too short depending on how you view it.

Live it with no regrets.
Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Just do whatever makes you happy. Life is just too long or too short depending on how you view it.

Live it with no regrets.
Words!! Respect.
Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by paqman: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
TheRealProphet:
He no come from south west!!
your village people are everywhere ask your elderly one they will sheld more light
Re: Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
RIP to him.
Hopefully everyone will know what went wrong soon now that the plane's black box has been retrieved.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Been To Asaba Beach? / Reviews Of Alpha Beach, Lekki / Is There Hope For My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.