Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

URGENT!!! Estimate Price Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / URGENT!!! Estimate Price Needed (177 Views)

How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!! Estimate Price Needed by boycasio(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Good day everyone, so I’m about to start my project soon and I would like to know what’s the rough estimate cost to build a four bedroom bungalow “all rooms en-suite” in Warri...
I kindly anticipate your replies
Re: URGENT!!! Estimate Price Needed by dawnomike(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2020
1) Depends on the price of blocks and cement in your area

2) Cost of daily labour

3) Land topography/soil type as this will determine the best type of foundation for your building

4) your building plan and layout
Re: URGENT!!! Estimate Price Needed by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2020
boycasio:
Good day everyone, so I’m about to start my project soon and I would like to know what’s the rough estimate cost to build a four bedroom bungalow “all rooms en-suite” in Warri...

Do you have the building plan/architectural drawings.
Contact me on
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
For the cost breakdown
Re: URGENT!!! Estimate Price Needed by ARALADY4U(f): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2020
boycasio:
I have worked in warri, whatsapp me on 09036346989 for a detailed estimate breakdown and a drawings

(1) (Reply)

Completed Storey Building Forsale / Suspended Ceiling Installation And Sales / Picture How We Paint Our Client House Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.