Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! (327 Views)

Life Is Unfair To Me.. Can I Make It,am Depressed.. / Nigeria’s First Female Helicopter Pilot (Tolulope Arotile) Dies At 24 / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by darhray(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Hello, i saw a thread of a guy here on nairaland about how he has nothing to show off at 23 and i felt touch and want to share my own story too...

Am 24 years old and am in my HND2, am seriously cocerned about my life and how all my freind have level up using cars and am still stagnant, they don’t call me for hangout or clubbing and sometimes i stay inside all week, i earn through my graphics job like 30k in a month or less and also get allowance of 20k monthly from my sister, But still am still broke and confuse of my future i need an advice am loosing it thanks.
Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by GboyegaD(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Ogbeni, you got no problem other than you comparing yourself to others. You re different from them and have different DNAs so compete with yourself and not others.

1 Like

Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by Halfamilli: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
I'm 24 would be 25 in Oct, and you know what? I don't receive an allowance from my sister and I don't have a job yet.

I don't have a laptop to earn 30k per month, I even see less than that. I try not to look stupid every time I smile, but deep down in me, I'm happy because there's hope.

I have friends too and they're rich but none of them would play with their money. I don't club with them because I'm 'shebotimo', and yet, I'm fucking happy/not depressed

you have the resource you need, it's up to you to up your skills and move on to the car gang if that what you want

6 Likes

Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by Officialgarri: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Your own problem is inferiority.

How many graduates earn up to 50k a month?
People like you always end up in EFCC net cos you go do yahoo yahoo las las

3 Likes

Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by squash47(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Oga calm down....u even dey sure of like 50k every month.

Some of us for here no dey sure of 20k ..

U too dey hurry.
Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by darhray(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2020
men, if person never read another person story you go think say na ur own worst oo, thanks bro, i love you for being happy, now i see myself different and am fucking happy right now, i pray God grant your heart desire amen.
Halfamilli:
I'm 24 would be 25 in Oct, and you know what? I don't receive an allowance from my sister and I don't have a job yet.

I don't have a laptop to earn 30k per month, I even see less than that. I try not to look stupid every time I smile, but deep down in me, I'm happy because there's hope.

I have friends too and they're rich but none of them would play with their money. I don't club with them because I'm 'shebotimo', and yet, I'm fucking happy/not depressed

you have the resource you need, it's up to you to up your skills and move on to the car gang if that what you want
Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by MajesticKris: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Better be thankful bro...

Men dey hungry for street and yet no Nope for tomorrow
Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by mahvellux(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2020
darhray:
Hello, i saw a thread of a guy here on nairaland about how he has nothing to show off at 23 and i felt touch and want to share my own story too...

Am 24 years old and am in my HND2, am seriously cocerned about my life and how all my freind have level up using cars and am still stagnant, they don’t call me for hangout or clubbing and sometimes i stay inside all week, i earn through my graphics job like 30k in a month or less and also get allowance of 20k monthly from my sister, But still am still broke and confuse of my future i need an advice am loosing it thanks.
Almost all undergraduates in nigeria are except some who are in to fraud or other vices bt you are lucky to av a 50k monthly income...
My advicerun away from vices such as gambling,womanizing and don't spend to prove u r are not broke..inshort Identify d tins consuming ur income nd cut off ur expenses...nd pls I actually need to know if you make the 30k online..I need to know how you do it...
Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by SocialJustice: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2020
darhray:

Your time is coming, you're just a kid. There are people in their 40s and in similar situation with you. Just be focused on what you want, work towards it and cancel the noise of what people are doing or have achieved out of your mind.
Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by darhray(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2020
thanks, the 30k monthly varies, its might be less or more, am a graphics designer and i earn through my client, so like a week 6k so like that like that, i no sabi explain jare lol. i dnt womanize, the spending not to prove am not broke shook my heart, thanks
mahvellux:

Almost all undergraduates in nigeria are except some who are in to fraud or other vices bt you are lucky to av a 50k monthly income...
My advicerun away from vices such as gambling,womanizing and don't spend to prove u r are not broke..inshort Identify d tins consuming ur income nd cut off ur expenses...nd pls I actually need to know if you make the 30k online..I need to know how you do it...

1 Like

Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by gtbng: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
Ogbeni, you got no problem other than you comparing yourself to others. You re different from them and have different DNAs so compete with yourself and not others.
just 24,u complaining.lyfe syarted getting better n improved for me ,when i was almost 32,imagine having to finish school at 26 n da hustle n struggles of lyfe.o boy,calm down ooo.unless u wanna join da bad goonz.be ready 4 da consequences.slow n steady wins da race.lyfe na personal race.stop comparism
Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by darhray(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
hmmm thanks
gtbng:
just 24,u complaining.lyfe syarted getting better n improved for me ,when i was almost 32,imagine having to finish school at 26 n da hustle n struggles of lyfe.o boy,calm down ooo.unless u wanna join da bad goonz.be ready 4 da consequences.slow n steady wins da race.lyfe na personal race.stop comparism
Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by mahvellux(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
darhray:
thanks, the 30k monthly varies, its might be less or more, am a graphics designer and i earn through my client, so like a week 6k so like that like that, i no sabi explain jare lol. i dnt womanize, the spending not to prove am not broke shook my heart, thanks
I just sent you a mail or should I drop my number?
Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by earnit4: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
A lot can happen in a year do not give up you are still young. At 24 I had nothing . Within the Timespace of just 4 years I already have 3 houses . Destiny and God’s plans for everyone are not the same. Everyone have their own time . Some will get it at the beginning while some in the middle and some at the end ! also some will never get it and some will get it and lose it all!
Re: Nothin To Show Off At 24 Help Me Am Depressed!!! by darhray(m): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2020
wow thats great, thanks for the wise world
earnit4:
A lot can happen in a year do not give up you are still young. At 24 I had nothing . Within the Timespace of just 4 years I already have 3 houses . Destiny and God’s plans for everyone are not the same. Everyone have their own time . Some will get it at the beginning while some in the middle and some at the end ! also some will never get it and some will get it and lose it all!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates / Nigeria May Break Up-pastor Adeboye Warns, Calls For Restructuring / Hunters Take Charge, Storm Endsars Protest Ground In Osogbo To Prevent Thugs’ In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.