Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari (18382 Views)

Adamawa: Time To Rejig INEC - Vanguard Editorial / Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC / Fresh South South Headache Forces Atiku to Return Home to Rejig Campaign (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by snowball11(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Cortexhills99:

Do you mean Audu Ogbe?

E shock you say Ogbe na still minister under this underperforming government as you nor dey see or hear wetin him dey do all dis while, abi! grin

This is about the first time in the life of a government that I would stutter when asked about ministers of ministries in Nigeria because they are all mostly on recess.
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by bewla(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
richiemcgold:
most members of Buhari's cabinet have not done anything laudable enough to be retained. We all know their appointments in the first place were not based on merit and competence but as compensations. I always wonder why the likes of ogbe, lai, akpabio and others are in his cabinet.
pls talk about the Fulani that hold more sensible offices

army
police
judiciary
petroleum
port
special advises
finance
custom
National Security Adviser Babagana Monguno
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by israelmao(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tell that to the marins
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by Advocate500: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
richiemcgold:
most members of Buhari's cabinet have not done anything laudable enough to be retained. We all know their appointments in the first place were not based on merit and competence but as compensations. I always wonder why the likes of ogbe, lai, akpabio and others are in his cabinet.
what has Fashola done? I am curious I want to know, a man with so much expectation from the people, but yet nothing good can be said about him and the ministry he control , is it Buhari syndrome?
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Minister of Humanitarian, Disaster management should be the first on the list, she is a sure definition of a square peg in a round hole.
The ministry is too much for her to handle...
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by bigtt76(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Abegi... What have we not seen before? If e like make Oshiomole Chief of Defense Staff or Minister of Defense na hin business cheesy

dre11:
•Ministers, service chiefs lobby to retain posts

The Nation
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by lozanni(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
veeshock:

...but lai has done incredibly well in lai-ing.

You get 5 Milla for pocket ? cheesy
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
lozanni:

You get 5 Milla for pocket ? cheesy
Lol this mouth no go put us for problem.

Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by hecomeshome(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
He said: “The Chief of Army Staff needs cooperation and information so that they can do their work.
“We should increase the funding and logistics of the Army to aid their performance rather than changing them.
“They should increase their funding. The Army is very crucial for the Nigerian people.”

See armed robber!
I've said it before that the army is making money from insurgency.
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by teadrake(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Truth be told, how many minister are actually performing in this current administration

Amaechi (Transportation)
Fashola (Works & Housing)
Zainab (Finance)
Dr. Pantami (Communication & Digital economy). Those are the ones I feel are trying. But where are the likes of Minister of science & Technology, Labour, Health, Mining, agriculture et al.
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by teadrake(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
ABBEYsammy01:
Minister of Humanitarian, Disaster management should be the first on the list, she is a sure definition of a square peg in a round hole.
The ministry is too much for her to handle...

That woman is a catastrophic failure!!!!
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by akdjr(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Another Job opportunity awaiting some privilege people of the society.
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Why suspense? He cannot do anything different, even if he sacks Buratai and co.
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by mamaafrik(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
That minister of Disaster,Agric,Economics,Niger delta,trade and investment and the service chiefs must go
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by surgical: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
rejoice4eva:
Personally, in the opinion of many Nigerian, what can bring smile, hope, joy,security , progress and anything good back to Nigeria is if Major General Muhammad Buhari can voluntarily, honorably, dutifully and as a matter of urgency RETIRE and go back to Daura. I can't imagine the celebrations all over the nation.
just like when he was thrown out in 1984
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by pat077: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Long overdue
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by Meteng: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Stupiid, empty news
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by kolmart: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
This government can't make any changes soon I bet it. The cabal won't let it happen
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by hajimosho(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
• Festus Keyamo and Akpabio's portfolio might be changed
• Ngige might leave the scene for another appointee from Anambra
• others
My personal predictions
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is a bad position, the president should do away with corrupt individuals and the service chiefs(The army) should be relieved of his duties, a better cooperation should exist BTW the army and air force, we need to expand our airforce bases and get underground bases inside borno! We need all the air support, stealth drones for reconnaissance and a lot of spies for intelligence gathering!
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by Deloo: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Number 1 on the list of ministers to go should be sadiya farouq.
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by Kingspin(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Buhari keeps buying time while South Kaduna people are been murdered.
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Between now and October, this is rubbish, where is the element of suprise?
Re: Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari by Yankee101: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sack everyone in my opinion

Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years / Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East / Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos