Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Understanding Facebook Ads Targeting Using A Spiritual Case Study - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Understanding Facebook Ads Targeting Using A Spiritual Case Study (378 Views)

Understanding Facebook Ads Traffic And Conversion Better To Grow Your Business / See how you can run Facebook ads targeting hot buyers even if you are an amateur / Adsense Google Ads Targeting: Why Content Is Critical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Facebook Ads Targeting Using A Spiritual Case Study by yemionline(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
In my music class, I know one reason my students consider me a good teacher is because I always relate every exercise with something they are very familiar with.

With that, I don't have to stress myself explaining before they understand vividly.

So today, I will explain Facebook Ads Targeting using a popular and relatable account of a regular revival program especially in the Southern part of the country.

Please, this is not to spite any religion but to express how they are related for better understanding.

Some days ago, I came across a video of "Ebuka in a woman's thing" by a woman of God.

If you have seen the video, you will understand well.

Then it dawned on me, this is another way to explain Facebook Targeting considering most people have this experience either physically or through Nollywood.

In the video, many people are present in the church and this could be likened to "Broad Targeting on Facebook".

With that, you have access to large number of people with different issues, wants or needs.

It involves different age brackets, gender, marital status, occupation, locations, income etc.

Most times, you notice when a man/woman of God makes an altar call; few people will come out.

That's because, many do not come because of that. Different people, different issues.

Very broad interests, I must add.

So it will get to a stage the man or woman of God will say "if you are MARRIED and without a child...come for this mantle"

This could be likened to Flex Targeting in Facebook Marketing.

With that, the man/woman of God has narrowed the audience to the people that are very likely to get the mantle.

First, they are Christians, married women and looking for a child.

You will see women rushing out for the mantle.

That's what happen when you target the right audience on Facebook.

Compare that to saying such in men's gathering...you know the answer na.

Before that, the man/woman of God would have shared a story of how a woman's womb was locked by her mother-in-law and after she used the mantle, she gave birth blah blah blah...

That's the power of copy writing that helps to push your targeting for massive results.

It means a good sales copy, image/video plus right targeting gives your ad(s) massive results or sales.

While the woman of God was saying that, she would be looking at reactions and expressions.

The people who are paying attention, interested and those cold or lukewarm.

This is what is called Facebook Pixel.

It helps to track conversions, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads and remarket.

In the video, the woman of God said "there is one Ebuka..."

Literally, it's always more than one Ebuka and with that the audience is defined.

It means the message/product is for Ebukas.

So for any product or service to get results through Facebook Ads, you must define your potential customers and serve your ads to them.

With that all the Ebukas in the church would pay attention to the woman of God.

Relating this to Facebook Targeting, all the Ebukas will subscribe to your list and may buy immediately or later.

With that you are building a CUSTOM AUDIENCE and email list for yourself.

A custom audience is one of the powerful ways to make massive sales on Facebook but it doesn't happen without good sales copy and rightly defined interest targeting.

Let's go back to the woman of God.

She then said "one Ebuka is in a woman's thing"

There is no way she sells a mantle in the church with Ebukas that feel they are not progressing or married; and she won't sell.

She has already psyched all the Ebukas (except few if there is) to think the mantle is the only solution they need.

Many of them will buy and others will be forced to accept that when they hear it again.

In Facebook, that's RETARGETING.

The ads will keep pursuing them online screaming "Ebuka, you are in a woman something" until they buy the mantle ���

The woman of God may visit another church and the same thing will happen but the name may change to Jide or Seye.

In Facebook, it means she has used the Ebuka's custom audience to create lookalike audiences for Seyes or Jides.

And she continues using the ad copy, targeting and retargeting working for her...before you know it she becomes one of the top powerful prophets in the country.

The same thing applies to advertisers on Facebook, by the time you have discovered your audience, create custom audiences through Facebook Pixel installed, create lookalikes....sales/results won't stop flowing.

It's a simple as that but you have to learn how it works.

After all, prophets also learn from their spiritual Fathers.

PS: If you enjoy this, you will also enjoy a free report on 4 practical ways to make money online in 2020 - for the average Nigerian.

Link https://yemionline.com/MMO
Re: Understanding Facebook Ads Targeting Using A Spiritual Case Study by yemionline(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Understanding Facebook Ads Targeting Using A Spiritual Case Study by Dangrace01: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Understanding Facebook Ads Targeting Using A Spiritual Case Study by SavageMaster: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hhmm....

Anyway, I like how you broke things down. Most times, these Facebook ad terminologies can be confusing.

Kudos!
Re: Understanding Facebook Ads Targeting Using A Spiritual Case Study by neuralct(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Well explained
Re: Understanding Facebook Ads Targeting Using A Spiritual Case Study by yemionline(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2020
SavageMaster:
Hhmm....

Anyway, I like how you broke things down. Most times, these Facebook ad terminologies can be confusing.

Kudos!
You are right bro, it can be really confusing.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Ban's Some Specific Gift Cards From Entering The Country / Help: 16 Thousand Missing From My First Bank Account. / World’s Five Largest Asset Management Companies Hold Assets, More Than US GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.