Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Please I Need The Interpretation Of This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need The Interpretation Of This Dream (452 Views)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of An Uncompleted Building, Completed? / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of A Man Wearing The Dress Of A Woman? / Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need The Interpretation Of This Dream by ezeonline2(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good day everyone,

Pastors and Prophets in the house please I need the interpretation of this dream.

I dreamed last night that I was covered with SUGAR Ants, they were practically walking on my body. I was trying to kill them or chase them away but they won't go. Shortly after, I woke up.

I have been thinking about it and I don't really understand what it means. I really need to know if I should be worried or its just a dream.

Thank you.
Re: Please I Need The Interpretation Of This Dream by Juliusmomoh: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89 come o
Re: Please I Need The Interpretation Of This Dream by ArisingStorm: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
ezeonline2:
Good day everyone,

Pastors and Prophets in the house please I need the interpretation of this dream.

I dreamed last night that I was covered with SUGAR Ants, they were practically walking on my body. I was trying to kill them or chase them away but they won't go. Shortly after, I woke up.

I have been thinking about it and I don't really understand what it means. I really need to know if I should be worried or its just a dream.

Thank you.
Worried? Don't be worried, don't be scared, Fear not.

Be thankful you have the gift of dream, many don't even remember their dream.

Interpretation : If you have a sugar, and you don't want insect to invade it, what do you do? You keep it, you protect it. That's what you should do to yourself, and do it with wisdom. Less showoff, just go Ingnito. There are good tidings that you have been blessed with, but then, the enemy wants to invade you. Be careful with informations you share about yourself. Your images shouldn't be everywhere. Who is Our Hiding Place? You will understand by now.

Steps: Just pray more, fast once in a while(3days break by 3 or as strong as u are - this will Elevate your spiritual sensitivity), avoid anything that will defile your temple (body), equip your sword well(scriptures to pronounce while praying).

I have one good prayer point for you : Tell Father to make a decoy of you for the enemy. (They will think they are invading you while its your decoy, they will be wasting their time, it would be like sending them to count the sands of the sea). Tell Father to circumvent You with His Fire. Add midnight prayer by 3am.

if You do all this, You will still have more dreams that will reveal more to you.

Be happy, no fear anything, it was revealed to you for a purpose. Be Joyful. I did not say go to one pastor or one church or vigil, You don't need all that. Its just you and your Father.

All Praises to The Most High.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need The Interpretation Of This Dream by ezeonline2(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
ArisingStorm:
Worried? Don't be worried, don't be scared, Fear not.

Be thankful you have the gift of dream, many don't even remember their dream.

Interpretation : If you have a sugar, and you don't want insect to invade it, what do you do? You keep it, you protect it. That's what you should do to yourself, and do it with wisdom. Less showoff, just go Ingnito. There are good tidings that you have been blessed with, but then, the enemy wants to invade you. Be careful with informations you share about yourself. Your images shouldn't be everywhere. Who is Our Hiding Place? You will understand by now.

Steps: Just pray more, fast once in a while(3days break by 3 or as strong as u are - this will Elevate your spiritual sensitivity), avoid anything that will defile your temple (body), equip your sword well(scriptures to pronounce while praying).

I have one good prayer point for you : Tell Father to make a decoy of you for the enemy. (They will think they are invading you while its your decoy, they will be wasting their time, it would be like sending them to count the sands of the sea). Tell Father to circumvent You with His Fire. Add midnight prayer by 3am.

if You do all this, You will still have more dreams that will reveal more to you.

Be happy, no fear anything, it was revealed to you for a purpose. Be Joyful. I did not say go to one pastor or one church or vigil, You don't need all that. Its just you and your Father.

Shalom

Thank you very much sir, I will fast and pray with the prayer point. thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Please I Need The Interpretation Of This Dream by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
ezeonline2:
Good day everyone,

Thank you.

Be careful as God is not in what you ask for. This is His commandment from the Old covenant.

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.
Re: Please I Need The Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
It's A Good Dream. D Dream Could Mean Monetary Favour. If U Are In 2 Business, It Could Also Attraction Many Customers 2 U.
Re: Please I Need The Interpretation Of This Dream by ArisingStorm: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
ezeonline2:

Thank you very much sir, I will fast and pray with the prayer point. thanks once again

This are the psalms to read.(full chapter)

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Few Things You Need To Understand About the Vaccine as True Believers / We Attempted To Fix The Abuja-goshen Expressway But They Refused - Bishop Abioye / 2021 PROPHECIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.