Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. (931 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. by Nairafame1: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nigerian lady narrates how she borrowed her ex boyfriend N5Million that belongs to her husband, now seeking people advice.

She wrote:
My husband gave me ₦5m to keep in my account, so that in case things go so rough in business, we have a backup. I don't know what came over me and I borrowed my ex BF the money. My husband needs the money badly now. What do I do?

Read more from the source HERE

Re: Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. by Juliusmomoh: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ......
Re: Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. by GboyegaD(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
I find this difficult to believe except she's still having sexual affairs with the ex. How can the husband give her money to keep and she borrows it out a hundred percent to the ex?
Re: Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. by SAMBARRY: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
L.I.E.SSSSSS
Re: Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. by Alphamale101(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Women are one of the most confused being on earth... That's how my guys caught his wife sending nudes to her ex. This man provided everything from buying her a car to opening a business for her, now her excuse is that he's not good on bed.
Re: Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. by hisgrace090: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
I find this difficult to believe except she's still having sexual affairs with the ex. How can the husband give her money to keep and she borrows it out a hundred percent to the ex?

Don't find it difficult because women operate one way traffic pattern of thinking.
Re: Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
English 101
Borrowed or lent?
Re: Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
I keep telling guys that VITAMIN DICK Is a very powerful Vitamin grin grin
Re: Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. by Karlifate: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2020

My husband needs the money badly now. What do I do?
Refund the money back to your husband.
Simple!
Re: Wife Borrowed Her Ex Boyfriend N5million That Belongs To Her Husband. by soundlala: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
SAMBARRY:
L.I.E.SSSSSS
thank God u self know, all this undone cook story just to visit a blog

THE RITUAL GOD CALLED MOLECH
You might wonder why the Israelites would be tempted to sacrifice their children to Molech.

As was the case with other ancient gods, Molech offered them some kind of benefit in exchange for their devotion. By offering up their children to be burned on the golden statue, the Canaanites believed Molech would cause them and their future children to prosper.

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1620

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife Anita Okoye As She Clocks 32 Today (Photo) / JUST IN: Man Commits Suicide In Imo (graphic photos) / Erica On Fire As Laycon Fans Call Her Out On Mom's Death Threat Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.