Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV (2413 Views)

43 Inches Hisense TV, Bought 184k With Carton, Selling Less Than 95k (cdetails) / Please In Hisense Or Thermocool / 50" Android Hisense TV Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by opeyemix: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
My hisense TV came with a satellite decoder, so I bought a dish and called a guy to install everything for me. It was initially work and all of sudden my lil brother scattered the settings and now all the channels are gone.

Plz if anyone knows how I can restore the satellite to start showing those channels should plz help
Re: How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by olayinks007(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2020
opeyemix:
My hisense TV came with a satellite decoder, so I bought a dish and called a guy to install everything for me. It was initially work and all of sudden my lil brother scattered the settings and now all the channels are gone.

Plz if anyone knows how I can restore the satellite to start showing those channels should plz help

sorry hw good is dis brand
cos am looking 4wd getting one may d 32". hw much is it pls.
thanks
Re: How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by tecnolad(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2020
olayinks007:

sorry hw good is dis brand
cos am looking 4wd getting one may d 32". hw much is it pls.
thanks

I use Hisense 32" TV and I can boldly tell you that it's a nice TV
Re: How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by olayinks007(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2020
tecnolad:

I use Hisense 32" TV and I can boldly tell you that it's a nice TV

Thanks so much. but am counting on u ooo.
like hw much is d 32" now
Re: How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by tecnolad(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2020
olayinks007:

Thanks so much. but am counting on u ooo.
like hw much is d 32" now

I bought mine 46k. It's a nice TV: bright pictures; thin bezel and sturdy
Re: How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by olayinks007(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2020
tecnolad:

I bought mine 46k. It's a nice TV: bright pictures; thin bezel and sturdy

oh good
tnx bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by lizabeet(f): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
Good day.
Pls I want to know if the channels on the decoder are interesting to watch and how many are they?
I just bought the TV, I want to know before I buy the dish.
Thanks

opeyemix:

Re: How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by lizabeet(f): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
opeyemix:

Re: How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by opeyemix: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
lizabeet:
Good day.
Pls I want to know if the channels on the decoder are interesting to watch and how many are they?
I just bought the TV, I want to know before I buy the dish.
Thanks

Better than gotv channels.... Tue signal is stronger in Lagos, ogun and ibadan
Re: How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by lizabeet(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Wow that good!
Thanks for your reply.
opeyemix:

Better than gotv channels.... Tue signal is stronger in Lagos, ogun and ibadan
Re: How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV by oladele239(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
opeyemix:

Plz if anyone knows how I can restore the satellite to

start showing those channels should plz help

Pls give me installer's link

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Intel Core I5 Dell 4TH GEN,@85k. / Brand New 42inches Lcd,plasma And Led At A Cheep Prices / Zinox Technologies Ipowerplus Digital Hybrid Inverters, Batteries,mppt Chargers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.