Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit (109214 Views)

Here Are Places Around The World Where You Are Not Allowed To Wear Clothes / 4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit by Najyin(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Otunski:
Bermuda triangle no dey this list? I'm just asking oo

You're not forbidden to visit. But whatever you experience there, endure am.
Re: 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit by israel2563(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Harmored:
Dem suppose add Nigeria
Eran
Re: 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit by Thazard(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
donbachi:
U no add northern nigeria.
lol
Re: 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit by tallfish145(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sambisa forest
Re: 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit by pappyjayapol: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Uhm,na devil control zones, not God
Re: 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit by themaestro08(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Where I got the information from?

Google is ur friend.

Lamest excuse "Google is your friend"

You do realize there are more than a billion websites on Google? Why not be specific if indeed you have a clue what you are talking about?
Re: 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit by Nairalandmonika: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2020
themaestro08:

Lamest excuse "Google is your friend"

You do realize there are more than a billion websites on Google? Why not be specific if indeed you have a clue what you are talking about?
See I don't have time, u didn't get my info from one particular website.

I know about area 51 for years now n all the stories about aliens n ufo surrounding it. U may choose to believe those stories or the plain truth. That's they are not hiding any alien in area 51.

If an alien was intelligent enough to discover earth. Then no human being can hide such alien in one small dry desert in the earth.

I just told u to use Google to make ur findings and believe what every crap u want to believe.

There are different stories in the internet believe the one u want to believe and stop being foolish.
Re: 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit by themaestro08(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

See I don't have time, u didn't get my info from one particular website.

I know about area 51 for years now n all the stories about aliens n ufo surrounding it. U may choose to believe those stories or the plain truth. That's they are not hiding any alien in area 51.

If an alien was intelligent enough to discover earth. Then no human being can hide such alien in one small dry desert in the earth.

I just told u to use Google to make ur findings and believe what every crap u want to believe.

There are different stories in the internet believe the one u want to believe and stop being foolish.

I didn't argue about area 51 . That's out of point plain rambling. My argument is "cite your sources". Is that hard for you? Or are you trying hard not to lose face grin? And why the name calling? Are you mentally challenged?
Re: 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit by Nairalandmonika: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2020
themaestro08:

I didn't argue about area 51 . That's out of point plain rambling. My argument is "cite your sources". Is that hard for you? Or are you trying hard not to lose face grin? And why the name calling? Are you mentally challenged?

Can u read at all?

I said I didn't get my info on area 51 from one source, over the yrs I have watch different documentaries and read different information from different places not particularly the internet sef.
Re: 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit by themaestro08(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Can u read at all?

I said I didn't get my info on area 51 from one source, over the yrs I have watch different documentaries and read different information from different places not particularly the internet sef.

Nothing beats a "clear explanation". I get your point now. However, I must add you really have issues - anger and emotions. Learn how to manage them and you will get the best from life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.