Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,968 members, 7,863,447 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Some Personalized Bible Promises - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Personalized Bible Promises (171 Views)

Jesus' False Promises That Prayers Are Answered / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / 2019 Winners Personalized Prophetic Declarations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Personalized Bible Promises by judedwriter(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
There is nothing as powerful as speaking God's Word over our lives using the first person. (In English grammar, the first person refers to addressing yourself using I, me, myself, mine etc. ) This is known as personalizing promises in the scriptures.

No Word of God will fail to be accomplished; every Word that leaves God's mouth will be performed:

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”
— Isaiah 55:11

“And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken.”
— Genesis 21:1

“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”
— Numbers 23:19

The truth is the more we speak God's Word into our lives, the more we will see its accomplishments.

Here are some personalized promises I have picked randomly from scripture; you too can follow my example and pick as many as you want in the first person.

1. No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment I shall condemn IJN.
— Isaiah 54:17

2. There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come nigh mine dwelling IJN
— Psalms 91:10

3. And the LORD will restore to me the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmer worm IJN. *
— Joel 2:25

4. And the LORD shall make me the head, and not the tail; and I shall be above only, and I shall not be beneath IJN.
— Deuteronomy 28:13

5. Wealth and riches shall be in my house: and my righteousness endureth for ever IJN.
— Psalms 112:3

6. The LORD will go before me, and make the crooked places straight: The LORD will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron IJN.
— Isaiah 45:2

7. And the Gentiles shall come to my light, and kings to the brightness of my rising IJN.
— Isaiah 60:3

8. The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto me his king, and exalt my horn as his anointed IJN.
— 1 Samuel 2:10

9. The LORD will give me riches, and wealth, and honour IJN.
— 2 Chronicles 1:12

10. And I shall be called Sought out IJN.
— Isaiah 62:12

11. The LORD shall increase me more and more, me and my children IJN.
— Psalms 115:14

12. My wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of mine house: my children like olive plants round about mine table IJN.
— Psalms 128:3

13. I shall be fruitful, and multiply, I shall replenish the earth, and subdue it: and I shall have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth IJN.
— Genesis 1:28

14. The LORD will keep me from falling, and present me faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy IJN.
— Jude 1:24

15. The LORD will also give me for a light to the Gentiles, that I mayest be His salvation unto the end of the earth IJN.
— Isaiah 49:6

16. The LORD will give me the fatness of the earth and plenty of corn and wine IJN.
— Genesis 27:28

17. As my days, so shall my strength be IJN.
— Deuteronomy 33:25

18. The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me IJN.
— Psalms 138:8

19. But my God shall supply all my need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus IJN.
— Philippians 4:19

20. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD IJN.
— Psalms 118:17

Re: Some Personalized Bible Promises by MFMRevivalist: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Thanks for this. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Reacts To Death Sentence Given To Kano Singer / Dharius Daniels – Unbreakable Faith / See The Moment A Pastor Raised A Dead Woman In A Coffin From Death (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.