Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal (36325 Views)

Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend / Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd / Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by hotwax: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Cantonese:

Chai. The analysis too pain you. Very clear difference. When you get to our level we will discuss. But for now please face una mates...Crystal palace, QPR, Tottenham and Fulham. We no be una mate.

No CL for you. Lolz...na u e pain. You are not European giant. Midtable lots.

You will count 30 years before you win premier league again
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

No defenders needed?

Of course, Chelsea's back line is a disaster that has already happened after the 7 goals defeat to Bayern! They need a strong defense line barzagli would be an added advantage! To me I believe the best offense is attack, so we need a strong attack and early goals to demoralize opponent's mindsets especially during the close of the first half and a quarter close of the 2nd half! A good goal keeper is a sure must and kepa has all it takes he just needs all the training and support he can get, a lot of morale boosting 4 him if we help him get more top notch defenders! We need good defenders, Chelsea should scout for them!
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by hotwax: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Heathrow44:

Of course, Chelsea's back line is a disaster that has already happened after the 7 goals defeat to Bayern! They need a strong defense line barzagli would be an added advantage! To me I believe the best offense is attack, so we need a strong attack and early goals to demoralize opponent's mindsets especially during the close of the first half and a quarter close of the 2nd half! A good goal keeper is a sure must and kepa has all it takes he just needs all the training and support he can get, a lot of morale boosting 4 him if we help him get more top notch defenders! We need good defenders, Chelsea should scout for them!

Chelsea has the money and their are available defenders out there, but somehow Chelsea are chasing elephants.

Must it be 90m chilwell? When you have the best left back in laliga on loan Sevilla with just 19m fee?

Chelsea at times behave like idiots. They are foot dragging now until when serious clubs snatch everything from them.

Then they will start paying 100m for another kepa.

I'm not impressed with that Marina lady. She always find a way to shock

1 Like

Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by Cantonese: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2020
hotwax:

No CL for you. Lolz...na u e pain. You are not European giant. Midtable lots.

You will count 30 years before you win premier league again

Hahahahahahahahaha! Chelsea come be which giant? Even in the records Nottingham forest is found there. Among the most relegated clubs Chelsea is found there. Arsenal will never have such an inglorious record. Chelsea cannot be mentioned among English giants as you can see.

Whether we win the champions league or not we still pass una by miles! That is the point.

"Middle table"? Surely 8th position is not middle table. By the way what does it profit you to "carry" 4th without a medal. With our 8th we have a beautiful cup!

Nnntttttoooiiiiii.
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by proxillin(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Cantonese:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Chelsea come be which giant? Even in the records Nottingham forest is found there. Among the most relegated clubs Chelsea is found there. Arsenal will never have such an inglorious record. Chelsea cannot be mentioned among English giants as you can see.

Whether we win the champions league or not we still pass una by miles! That is the point.

"Middle table"? Surely 8th position is not middle table. By the way what does it profit you to "carry" 4th without a medal. With our 8th we have a beautiful cup!

Nnntttttoooiiiiii.

Carry 4th without a medal. So not qualifying for CL is now better than qualifying for CL....LOlz..

Whats the difference between newcastle and arsenal? they have also won the EPL. They won EPL and FA cups. Thats your mate. Not Chelsea.

Do you know how much you make for even participating in CL? Thats the major reason arsenal valuations went down. See top richest team in the world, Arsenal will go further down next year without champions league.

8th is midtable sir.
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by Ibunkun1(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

When one door closes...another one opens...Good bye & Good luck 2 him.
Pepe will rot in the bench if the deal works out.

I don't think so. Pepe has greatly improved since the restart. It'll be a healthy competition for him and he can also learn a few things from willian
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by xcelentattitude(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Finally!

Lately, he has been a shadow of his former self.

He needs a new challenge and he's got it in our favourite dumping site .

Good luck to him!
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by xcelentattitude(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Cantonese:

Nnntttttoooiiiiii.

So FA cup has been a thing of joy grin

It definitely has to be, especially if you are not used to glory grin
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
I will surely miss this dude, as he's a wonderful professional. Do your job as Willian does, and you should be fine.
But what can I say/do? A club has to keep building for the future; and that translates to moving on from the past. I wish you the best in your future adventure, Willie Willie
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by Cantonese: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2020
xcelentattitude:

So FA cup has been a thing of joy grin

It definitely has to be, especially if you are not used to glory grin

So how do you define glory? Without a cup in your hand where is the glory? At 4th consecutively you Chelsea fans mocked Arsenal. Today you are 4th, without at least a medal.

Chai. So Chelsea fans can be pained so much like this. Anyway do you need a handkerchief to wipe you tears? More tears are coming in the new season with more defeats from Arsenal!
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by Cantonese: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2020
proxillin:

Carry 4th without a medal. So not qualifying for CL is now better than qualifying for CL....LOlz..

Whats the difference between newcastle and arsenal? they have also won the EPL. They won EPL and FA cups. Thats your mate. Not Chelsea.

Do you know how much you make for even participating in CL? Thats the major reason arsenal valuations went down. See top richest team in the world, Arsenal will go further down next year without champions league.

8th is midtable sir.

And who ever told you that Chelsea's evaluation has overtaken Arsenal's?

Newcastle and Arsenal. Surely you know it is a mismatch. You need to see how many times Chelsea has been relegated. That alone shows you that Newcastle has a better record than Chelsea.

Una mate na Fulham, QPR, Crystal palace. Arsenal no ever be una mate. We are miles ahead bro.

1 Like

Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by xcelentattitude(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Cantonese:

So how do you define glory? Without a cup in your hand where is the glory? At 4th consecutively you Chelsea fans mocked Arsenal. Today you are 4th, without at least a medal.

Chai. So Chelsea fans can be pained so much like this. Anyway do you need a handkerchief to wipe you tears? More tears are coming in the new season with more defeats from Arsenal!

I'm not sure I mentioned that I was a Chelsea fan o, abi did I?
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by Ibadanpikin: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
proxillin:

8th is midtable sir.

Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by Ibadanpikin: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
proxillin:

8th is midtable sir.

U are just a baby fan,nobody remembers the amount of money ur club is given by uefa in next 2yrs,but trophy will still remain in history even in the next 100yrs.
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by Ibadanpikin: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
BabaO2:
Too old at 32 to be Signed by any reasonable and ambitious club.
But luiz an old man come to arsenal,and win a trophy over chelsea and their young squad.
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by BabaO2: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
But luiz an old man come to arsenal,and win a trophy over chelsea and their young squad.
oga,
U no go gree, that match was too openly influenced. Arsenal winning fa was not about luiz. The most important thing is that Chelsea is playing better and more attractive football than arsenal. You may check the stats.
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Cc:mete3
You sent a private message but it seems like I can't access my email.
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by mete3: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2020
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Cc:mete3
You sent a private message but it seems like I can't access my email.

Yeah Boss. pls drop ur current Email, so that i can send u direct e-mail message through it.
Re: Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
mete3:

Yeah Boss. pls drop ur current Email, so that i can send u direct e-mail message through it.

alhajifarook1997@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus / Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.