Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Hon. Patrick Obiahangon: Our Next Information Minister - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hon. Patrick Obiahangon: Our Next Information Minister (783 Views)

War Against Boko Haram Largely Won – Information Minister / VOCABS OF LIFE: Latest Grammar From Hon Patrick Obahiagbon / Hon Patrick Obiagbon Pays Tribute To Ikemba (2) (3) (4)

Hon. Patrick Obiahangon: Our Next Information Minister by BabaIbada: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2011
I had a dream that Hon. Patrick having lost his chance to return to the House of Rep is compensated with a ministerial portfolio-Information, As he began his first address after the first FEC meeting I got confused and suddenly woke up. I have since begun to feel that we will miss his comic part of politics next dispensation and I wish the dream comes true,
Re: Hon. Patrick Obiahangon: Our Next Information Minister by amefi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2011
information minister is someone who can communicate to the pipo in d lang they wi understand wtout hvin to subject them to cerebral diarrhoea. simple!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obiahangon: Our Next Information Minister by MaiSuya(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2011
You [i]wish [/i]that dream comes true

Guy e be like say you no like this country O!!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obiahangon: Our Next Information Minister by BabaIbada: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mai Suya:

You [i]wish [/i]that dream comes true

Guy e be like say you no like this country O!!
Why do you think so? Is it not better to have vocabulary-hungry men than corruption-driven men at the helms of our affairs? Besides, with time he would come down to our level or we move up to his level
Re: Hon. Patrick Obiahangon: Our Next Information Minister by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2011
Lol.dat guy is just a figure of amusement dan a minista.he luks,dreses n speaks more lyk a comedian dan a serious memba of d house of rep
Re: Hon. Patrick Obiahangon: Our Next Information Minister by khattab008: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2011
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Hon. Patrick Obiahangon: Our Next Information Minister by 10cirenoh: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
Information wetin? wetin you drink sleep that night? mennn garri is bad for your health, especially at night.

Nnpc To Pay Bursary To Law School Students Of South South Origin? / Come On : Don't Lie / What Is Wrong With Etisalat

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7