Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1319 Views)

Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Imamshekau(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: . by well2do76: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Imamshekau:
Get my free ebook that teaches from A-Z how any newbie can earn up to $500 monthly working online as an mturker.

With Amazon mturk anyone can earn dollars working online by just completing simple tasks that requires just few minutes to complete.Its a step by step instructions guide with live pictures on how I earned and withdrew my first payment from Amazon mturk and how anyone else can also do. Some of the contents of the ebook includes:
How to register and create a US mturk account that will get approved.
List of online tools you need have as an mturker.
List of sites, forums, WhatsApp groups you can join to meet other turkers around the world so as to gain more insights and share ideas.
How to get an SSN even tho you ain't a US citizen for your US mturk account during registration.
How to fill correctly your mturk details during registration.
List of mturk tasks and how you can complete them professionally.
How to cash out your earnings from mturk till it hits your local Nigerian bank account.
List of mistakes to avoid to avoid mturk ban.
The ebook also contains screenshots of my daily earnings on mturk.

I can only give it out to just 10 persons I feel like giving.

You can holla me on Whatsapp to get it.

please i need the guide but i don't have whatapps i was ban by whatapps for using 2 whatapps you can send it to anselamoke@gmail.com

i'll be very grateful for this your kind gesture thanks

Re: . by dreaizy(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2020
I am interested
Re: . by hastral45(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Imamshekau:
Get my newly written ebook that teaches from A-Z how any newbie can earn up to $500 monthly working online as an mturker.

With Amazon mturk anyone can earn dollars working online by just completing simple tasks that requires just few minutes to complete.Its a step by step instructions guide with live pictures on how I earned and withdrew my first payment from Amazon mturk and how anyone else can also do. Some of the contents of the ebook includes:
List of sites, forums, WhatsApp groups you can join to meet other turkers around the world so as to gain more insights and share ideas.
How to get an SSN even tho you ain't a US citizen for your US mturk account during registration.
How to cash out your earnings from mturk till it hits your local Nigerian bank account.

Pls I'm interested in this eBook, but your Whatsapp no isn't showing here. How can I get in contact with you?.

Re: . by hastral45(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Pls I'm interested in the eBook but your Whatsapp no isn't showing here. How do I get in touch with you?. Im equally interested to buy that paid version of wind scribe VPN also. My Whatsapp no is below.
Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 1:17am On Sep 25, 2020
Imamshekau:
Get my newly written ebook that teaches from A-Z how any newbie can earn up to $500 monthly working online as an mturker.

You can holla me on Whatsapp to get it. Please how do I reach you

Re: . by Jamexjulius(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Imamshekau:

How much have you make for yourself so far.... If truly you are making such ridiculous amount from it. Why sharing the ebook for free?

If truly you want to share the ebook for free, why should we contact you on whatsapp. Why not post the information here....

EVERYONE SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY. HE IS A POTENTIAL SCAMMER.
Re: . by oesbay(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2020
INterested, your WhatsApp number not showing, message me please 08058591743
Re: . by bamidele89: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2020
Imamshekau:

Am interested
Please how do I contact you
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2020
I am interested 08093724005
Re: . by dreaizy(m): 12:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Tolusamuel1:
I am interested 08093724005
Don't try it he is a scammer.
His real name is Richard Osas. He also uses the moniker Holyterrorist. he has already scammed me and at least one person
2 of his phone numbers
Re: . by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2020
dreaizy:

Don't try it he is a scammer.
His real name is Richard Osas. He also uses the moniker Holyterrorist. he has already scammed me and at least one person
2 of his phone numbers
Thanks . I no even get money to even pay any body sef
Re: . by dreaizy(m): 4:17am On Nov 19, 2020
Imamshekau:

Are you sure you're okay? .So giving out something for free now makes me a scammer? If I had charged for it people like you will still call it scam.Well I have already given it out to those who showed interest.

I will advice you go for mental check up, you're not well.
He is a scammer. His real name is Richard Osas. He also uses the moniker Holyterrorist. he has already scammed me andat least one person.
2 of his phone numbers:
You better go and create another account. I won't let you scam another person with this one.

(1) (Reply)

New Year Promo! Business Website For Only ₦30,000 / Best Money Transfer App In Nigeria, Ghana, And Kenya / Are You In Shipping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.