Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki (855 Views)

Sagir Mai Iyali Petitions Screening Committee, Seeks Disqualification Of Tinubu / APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates / NYSC Forgery: PDP Kwara Candidate Atunwa Implicates Self In Submission To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Flashback 2016:

Should legal outcome favour the People’s Democratic Party, the Edo State All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate in the scheduled September 10, 2016, election, Mr Godwin Obaseki might not contest for the juicy office.

This is due to a suit filed by the PDP, seeking his disqualification over alleged certificate forgery and perjury.

The suit according to an online news medium, News Express was filed in the early hours of Tuesday.

The state PDP Chairman, Chief Dan Orbih has, in a statement issued in Benin City and signed by the Publicity Secretary, Mr Chris Nehikhare, challenged Obaseki to display his certificates on air, using many of the television stations in the state, or do so during his campaigns for the world to see that he actually went to school as he claims.

He said Obaseki had enough time between when he claimed his missing documents were found by a relative in New York and now, to have publicly displayed them.

Mr Obaseki earlier said in an affidavit that his documents were missing, lost while moving office in Lagos.

The PDP Chairman urged the electorate not to vote for Obaseki based on the alleged certificate forgery.

Asked to speak on the issue however, the Director General of Obaseki’s Campaign Organisation said the APC would not dignify the PDP by speaking about the issue. In his reply to a text message from Smartviews Magazine, he said, “Not necessary. We cannot dignify him (Orbih) with a reply.”
http://www.smartviewsmagazine.com/uncategorized/alleged-certificate-forgery-pdp-seeks-disqualification-of-obaseki-4-days-to-edo-governorship-polls/
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by joejah33: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
What a confused country
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by IamWonderful: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Election have not been conducted yet, they can only disqualify Ganiu not the whole party
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by Azord(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ehn!
After collecting how many B?
Una sabi fall person hand nor be small.
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by Simplyleo: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
joejah33:
What a confused country party
Fixed. undecided
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by helinues: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Politricians.

There past is not hunting them
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by ThatFairGuy: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
What will they also say now. On a serious note, Nigeria politics tire me grin.
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by irvene: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
wonderful
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by jaybliss1410(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
All these,just for attention sake. certificate forging or not, I don't see obaseki scaling tru the mountain before him. Obaseki don't give tax again to these tax collectors so u can have enoff for court case after Sept 9. my cheap advice tho!!

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by moodyguy: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
APCs case is more grieveous......the Deputy governorship case is damning............... conflicting names
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2020
jaybliss1410:
All these,just for attention sake. certificate forging or not, I don't see obaseki scaling tru the mountain before him. Obaseki don't give tax again to these tax collectors so u can have enoff for court case after Sept 9. my cheap advice tho!!

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by batstan(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Am I confused or I just read a confused write-up?

angry

Last paragraph
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki by lawalosky(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Nawao
Anyways I sell genuine and neatly used cars around Abuja,
Click bio

(1) (Reply)

SAD: African President Arrested By Soldiers Publicly. Here Are 3 Reason / Edo 2020: Some Road Projects Executed By Gov.obaseki (pics) / Sit- At -Home: We are totally in support of IPOB - Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.