Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Edutechtainment Guides | Become a Data Hoarder and Much More - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Edutechtainment Guides | Become a Data Hoarder and Much More (203 Views)

Samsung Tv Not Connecting To Wifi | Easy Ways To Fix It | Smart Tv Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edutechtainment Guides | Become a Data Hoarder and Much More by EduTechTainMent: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello guys. I recently started teaching how to become a data hoarder on my group and blog for free. I don't want to blow my trumpet but if you are interested, join up and also check out guides. I want Nigerians to also benefit from this. Many of my group members are Indians. smiley If there are tech-savvy guys on here that I know are way better and knowledgeable than I am, I am open to a collabo. I am a very eager and keen learner with a high sense of inquisitiveness.

Advantages

1. You can learn how to get unlimited Google cloud storage space.

2. You learn the skills and tools you need to become proficient at this.

3. You can hoard all your favorite movies, series videos, documentaries, softwares etc without the fear of running out of storage space. (See my screenshot below)

4. You learn new skill sets.

5. You can learn all these on your android phone or Windows pc.

6. You don't need to have huge data bundles. Just 500mb to 1gb will serve you for over a month.

The SS below (with over 500 terabytes of contents) is just one out of my over 10 Google cloud storages with unlimited storage space.

Website: https://edutechtainment.com | Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

Join us: https:///EduTechTainMent_com

Re: Edutechtainment Guides | Become a Data Hoarder and Much More by EduTechTainMent: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Join the team now. It's still a public group. Begin learning and adding more skills to your portfolio.

(1) (Reply)

F**K Disney - John Boyega Slams Star Wars Franchise / Have Any One Won The ONTV Free Voucher Credit? / Direct Tv Phone Number @1 #888 %389 $o18o Sufna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.