Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” (36369 Views)

Whitemoney: I Will Compensate Boma, Liquorose If I Win BBNaija N90m Grand Prize / Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by Righteousness89(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2020
We pray for the Mercy of God on our People

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by jubrilELsudan: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2020
ERICA IS A CONFIRMED ASHAWO.

I FVCK HER ANYHOW IN ALL HOLES ANYTIME AM IN NIGERIA.

THOUGH I LIKE HER KUKUNASE. IT'S TIGHT AND WARM AND MOIST.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by meobizy(f): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2020
This season of the show will break records in views and financial earnings. See people who should otherwise mind their business dropping steady opinions on the housemates. The trolls who populate the official thread with their alternates will never let any mention of this program rest. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Who is this woman again??

Where is she from please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by greggng: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2020
Laycon is overrated ...he doesn't even do well in any house challenge, physically he is a mismatch with Erica...I know he will be relying on agberos who are his supporters to keep him in the house

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by Henrydata(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2020
Kemi oooo

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by Edubrazil993(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Lol very funny
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by newguy1(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Am sorry to say but I got dat same vibe when I first saw d way she relate but who am I to jump to conclusion
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
ERICA IS A CONFIRMED ASHAWO.

I FVCK HER ANYHOW IN ALL HOLES ANYTIME AM IN NIGERIA.

THOUGH I LIKE HER KUKUNASE. IT'S TIGHT AND WARM AND MOIST.
so up till now you never still get sense

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This is the only thing you can type for how many months now � grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by majamajic(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Rubbish !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by Clothingonline9(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Team laycon I see you people
Buy affordable men clothing Europe made clothing click and order door step delivery jeans chinos Turkey shirts etc
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by Bar1941(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Mama d mama...see eye like a witch, ojuju calabar.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by lathrowinger: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2020
wingmanIII:
Foolish woman,tell us the father of your sons.

Ask your mama, who be your real father grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by davidtemi(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2020
...and nengi will be what ma??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by gbolswag(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2020
sluts are becoming more successful than responsible girls nowadays

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by todugo(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Its a shame that bbnaija is no longer a fair game, even before the show starts, the show runner have already picks their winner and the rest will just addup the number without a fair compition. Personally I don't see why multichoice pick Laycon as the winner even before the show started because that's what it seems like, and the worst of it all is that they are not even hiding it because they play this guys jams or music in the house which is not fair at all,they a promoting one person only to be the winner. This goes to show that in this country monopoly or favoritism is the order of the day. SHAME ON MULTICHOICE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by emperorsversion(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2020
well, slut or no slut.... ain't most women even you reading this now (your girlfriend) sluts in disguise??

you are gonna probably mention me and insult me for this but it's the truth... and hey remember I said "Most'

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by Hubbysluv: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2020
Coming from retired olosho that have different children from different men
Shameless old hag that won’t respect her old age
Mtcheeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by oshdot(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2020
luckypato:

This is the only thing you can type for how many months now � grin

Hahaha, he's got his fans o, I am one of them. If I never see hin trademark comment in a thread ehn, d thread no be am be that o grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by Kobicove(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2020
Na unansavi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by jaxxy(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2020
Is she God? Who is she to decide anybody’s fate.

I noticed laycon fans are very desperate. First they maliciously attacked kiddwaya, now it’s Erica. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by Yus2020: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2020
of course she is one of them so disappointed in her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by okeyglm: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2020
what special thing is laycon doing in the house that will land him the winner. a known simp.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by OdefaGirl(f): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Mad woman wearing clothes..... you don't think hard before disrespecting others.....so shall people disrespect you at all times. Someone that has done NOTHING to you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by Incandescent(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2020
Shameless old hag

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” by wingmanIII: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2020
lathrowinger:

Ask your mama, who be your real father grin
One of the bastard sons spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola 'What I Saw In My Dream About Finals' / BBNAIJA: Dotun, Sheggz, Adekunle Use Fellow Housemates As Weight Lift (video) / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.